SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Obama Birth Certificate/Eligibility Lawsuits
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmm, it's heat'in up out there! Cool
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It ain't over 'till it's over -- Yogi Berra

Quote:
COMRADE BARAK OBAMA IS NOT AMERICA'S NEXT PRESIDENT

By: Devvy Kidd
November 6, 2008
© 2008 - NewsWithViews.com

I'm not going to comment on the carefully orchestrated show put on yesterday by the media; that will be my next column. What a scam. As I have covered in previous columns, between dirty voting rolls, voter registration fraud, illegals voting and corrupted electronic voting machines and scanners, we have NO idea who was legally elected yesterday. I updated the compilation of vote fraud links; see here. There are more at the bottom.

There is still the unresolved issue of Obama providing a COLB - Certification of Live Birth - to prove he is a natural born citizen. Not a "birth certificate," but the COLB. The fact that this thug from Chicago refuses to provide this document since June, 2008, says it all. The second issue is if Obama were born in the U.S., but was automatically made an Indonesian citizen by virtue of his mother's marriage to her Indonesian husband and Obama's legal name change, he is ineligible to run for the presidency. Naturalized citizens are not eligible for the highest office in the land.

Contrary to the propaganda spewed last night by the pimps who work for corporate media, Obama is not the next president. We need to remember how the system actually works:

The Electoral College:
November 5, 2004
Thomas H. Neale
Analyst in American National Government
Government and Finance Division
Congressional Research Service ˜ The Library of Congress
CRS Report for Congress

"When Americans vote for a President and Vice President, they actually vote for presidential electors, known collectively as the electoral college. It is these electors, chosen by the people, who elect the chief executive....

"It is these elector-candidates, rather than the presidential and vice presidential nominees, for whom the people vote in the election held on Tuesday after the first Monday in November....

"Electors assemble in their respective states on Monday after the second Wednesday in December (December 13, 2004). They are pledged and expected, but not required, to vote for the candidates they represent. Separate ballots are cast for President and Vice President, after which the electoral college ceases to exist for another four years. The electoral vote results are counted and declared at a joint session of Congress, held on January 6 of the year succeeding the election. A majority of electoral votes (currently 270 of 538) is required to win."

Until those electors meet on December 15, 2008, cast their vote and those votes are counted on January 6, 2009, Obama is not the next president.

Phil Berg's lawsuit is still active with the U.S. Supreme Court.

Andy Martin's lawsuit: The next hearing date is November 18, 2008.
...go to the link above to read the rest of the article....
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEWSPilot wrote:
...go to the link above to read the rest of the article....

I did...

Quote:
If you supported a candidate by a vote and/or working for their campaign, help them prove the fraud.

This is critical for all 434 seats in the House of Representatives (excluding Ron Paul).

Quote:
In past two years a Democrat controlled Congress representing 'change' has done what? NOTHING except loot this country and continue funding the immoral, unconstitutional invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.

A Ron Paul devotee, but even a stopped clock...ya know?
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A Ron Paul devotee, but even a stopped clock...ya know?

...yeah, I noticed that, too, but you did point out the bright side....
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEWSPilot wrote:

...yeah, I noticed that, too, but you did point out the bright side....
I knew that if I looked long enough and hard enough you guys could find me a bright side.....Thanks!
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
More from a Forbes.com article apparently written prior to this SCOTUS development.

Read the comments following. I don't have my arms around this issue but it may, indeed, have legs.

The operative phrase in the forbes article is
Quote:
...Factcheck.org is suspect because it is owned by a group called Annenberg of Chicago.
the outfit who has helped educate our Koolaid Kids for so long, they're all marxists!
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
or whom the people vote in the election held on Tuesday after the first Monday in November

gee, what about all of those votes on other days??? lol!

is the thing about BO needing to provide a COLB to the SCOTUS true?

(am I writing in code here??lol!)
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: The Constitution still matters Reply with quote

Quote:

===============================

The Constitution still matters
Posted: November 11, 2008
1:00 am Eastern
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

"Therefore do not fear them, 'For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.'"

–Matthew 10:26

Hold on. Just a minute. Not only was there no landslide and no mandate, there was no election. The Electoral College doesn't even vote until Dec. 15. And there's one thing that may stand in their way from affirming last Tuesday's popular vote: the Constitution.

For the electors to uphold the Constitution that they're sworn to do with their upcoming vote, they must first know for sure that the candidates meet the basic constitutional requirements for the office of president. He must be a natural-born citizen, at least 35 years old, and have at least 14 years of residency in these United States. That's not a lot to ask. Pretty basic, really.

And pretty easy. Either you are a natural born citizen or you aren't. Just deliver the original birth certificate and everyone can be on their way. That's just what Phillip J. Berg has asked the United States Supreme Court to do. And the Supreme Court has asked for a response from Barack Obama along with the Democratic National Committee and Federal Elections Commission. And they have until Dec. 1 to respond.

Surely a guy couldn't get this far without meeting the basic requirements, could he? Turns out … he could. Especially if the political party whose job it is to verify that their candidate is qualified has a conflict of interest – they want their guy to win.

That's why there's a clamor to see if those basic requirements are actually met.

Not extreme. Not fringe. Just constitutional. Obama says he's qualified? Phil Berg, multiple legal suits and growing number of Americans say: "Prove it."

Why is there any doubt?

Exhibit A: The Grandmother's tape
"I was in the delivery room in [Mombosa,] Kenya, when he was born Aug. 4, 1961".

– Obama's paternal grandmother

This is the link where Obama's grandmother says Barack Obama is a native Kenyan.

Here's the phone call where Obama's grandmother says Obama was born in Kenya.

While politicians are known for it, grandmothers seldom lie.

Exhibit B: No birth certificate

Experts have called the Certificate of Live Birth posted online a forgery. Phil Berg reported on my Faith2Action radio program yesterday, "It's clearly been altered," which invalidates it, according to the document itself. Berg added that there is no indication even on this certificate as to specifically where the birth took place. And it turns out that Hawaiian law at the time allowed people to register for this non-hospital short form certificate (without a doctor's signature) up to one year from the date of the child's birth.

Exhibit C: The matter of Indonesian citizenship

Only Indonesian citizens could attend Indonesian schools at the time Barack Obama attended school in Indonesia where was registered as Barry Soetoro. His citizenship was listed as Indonesian and his religion as Islam. There was also no dual citizenship at the time.

If he was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather, he would have forfeited any U.S. citizenship he may have had, just as when a child is adopted in America, he or she becomes an American.

Exhibit D: Travel to Pakistan

U.S. citizens were prohibited from traveling to Pakistan in 1981 when Barack Obama made his visit – likely with a passport other than a U.S. passport.

Exhibit E: Immigration back to the U.S.

According to Phillip Berg on my radio program yesterday, if Barack Obama went through immigration as he re-entered the United States, he would have become "naturalized," which also would not qualify him to become President. If he did not, said Berg, there is a likelihood that he is now an illegal alien – not even eligible to serve in the U.S. Senate. In fact, Berg suggested there has been no evidence that Barack Obama legally changed his name from Barry Soetoro.

In addition, according to U.S. law, from "Dec. 24, 1952, to Nov. 13, 1986," a U.S. natural-born citizen at the time of Obama's birth must be:
A natural-born citizen;
Born to two U.S. citizen parents; OR
If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least 10 years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16.

Since Barack Obama's father was not a U.S. citizen and Obama's mother was only 18 at the time of his birth, she failed to meet the legal requirements of U.S. residency for at least five years after the age of 16.

Here's the bottom line: either the Constitution matters or it doesn't. And if we're willing to ignore the constitutional requirements for the highest office in the land, what else are we willing to forgo? That part about free speech? Freedom of the press? Freedom of religion? If we are willing to shred one part of the Constitution, brace yourself to lose the rest.

Matthew 10:26 said it best: "Therefore do not fear them, 'There is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.'" The question is whether it will come in time to avert a Constitutional crisis.

If you are a Democrat or Republican elector who cares about the Constitution even more than your party, please email me directly at jfolger@wnd.com. You are sworn to uphold the Constitution with your vote next month, and making sure the constitutional requirements are met is vital for you to uphold that oath.

Members of Congress also need to step up to the plate since they are the ones responsible to approve the vote of the Electoral College. They can be reached at: 202-224-3121. Seems to me a defender of the Constitution like Rep. Ron Paul would be a natural plaintiff in the case to verify that constitutional requirements have been met. Other members with courage to stand need to stand now or forever hold their peace.

Our Founding Fathers were right; the Constitution is still worth defending. Rise up and speak up while there is still time. Go to Phil Berg's http://www.ObamaCrimes.com and join the fight to defend the Constitution.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
is the thing about BO needing to provide a COLB to the SCOTUS true?

No Stevie. As I understand it, Obama must respond by Dec 3 to Philip Berg's petition to the USSC that they adjudicate his appeal of the lower court decision that he does not have standing.

Assuming that they rule in Berg's favor, this merely returns the case to the lower court for retrial. Should Berg then prevail in the lower court, Obama would likely appeal that decision to the USSC...from a slightly higher pay grade...as President of the United States.

Barring a significant rise in public clamor to resolve this prior to his inauguration (hence the appeal above to electors and congress critters) or some maneuvering on the part of the USSC to resolve this issue in some fast track fashion, we're likely to be well into the start of Obama's administration before this gets resolved...if it ever does get resolved.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx Me#1 !

what a mess this country is in!! and a lot of it is from the educational system... (Ayers anyone?)

what our 'kids' have been taught in the past 35 yrs or so. They certainly haven't been being taught about our history or love of country.

and voting (and continually voting back in ) those like Frank, Dodd, Obama etc

so many that voted for BO had no idea what he is 'for'. what he will do to this country!

I'm starting this month to tuck away money to donate in the next election. In other states - those who are getting slammed with $'s from 'rich bozos' to sway the election their way.

it's come down to buying elections in this country. It's been that way for some time - but BO and some billionaire's put it over the top!

pray we survive the next 4 yrs...
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
thx Me#1 !

what a mess this country is in!! and a lot of it is from the educational system... (Ayers anyone?)

what our 'kids' have been taught in the past 35 yrs or so. They certainly haven't been being taught about our history or love of country.

and voting (and continually voting back in ) those like Frank, Dodd, Obama etc

so many that voted for BO had no idea what he is 'for'. what he will do to this country!

I'm starting this month to tuck away money to donate in the next election. In other states - those who are getting slammed with $'s from 'rich bozos' to sway the election their way.

it's come down to buying elections in this country. It's been that way for some time - but BO and some billionaire's put it over the top!

pray we survive the next 4 yrs...

Not exactly, Stevie. I mean it's great to donate to elections that you care about, if you can afford it. But, some very rich people have run for office in the past few years, and got nowhere. Ross Perot, Steve Forbes, and Mitt Romney come to mind right off.

I think the first thing we need is command and control, and I haven't seen any of that for conservatives for awhile. We are just plain disorganized, with no national leader, and no rudder. McCain has never been a conservative, and that cost him the election. Many conservatives did not vote vote for him, because they don't like him, or trust him to serve their values.

The libs are always organized, they always have leaders, they know how to get what they want. When we were in charge, we didn't know how to be in charge. We wanted to play nice with the opposition. All very admirable, but self defeating in our case. We have to defeat the libs, and quit trying to compromise with them. You can bet the farm that the new congress, with it's Dem majority will not even recognize that there's another party aside from them. Whether or not you agree with them, they know how to be in charge, and how to move their agenda forward.

So, until we can get organized, have strong leadership, let the people know our agenda, and stick to our principles, we're just treading water.

JMO
dcornutt
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't understand the logic, maybe you can explain it to me...McCain wasn't conservative enough...so you helped elect someone even LESS conservative than he was? Dangerously so. With probably 2 Supreme Court justice appointments coming up, 2 wars, the largest financial crisis since the Great Depression....and McCain's not conservative enough...so...you'll let Obama, Pelosi, etc., take full control of the gov with a filibuster proof majority??

How does that make sense to anybody?
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dcornutt wrote:
I just don't understand the logic, maybe you can explain it to me...McCain wasn't conservative enough...so you helped elect someone even LESS conservative than he was? Dangerously so. With probably 2 Supreme Court justice appointments coming up, 2 wars, the largest financial crisis since the Great Depression....and McCain's not conservative enough...so...you'll let Obama, Pelosi, etc., take full control of the gov with a filibuster proof majority??

How does that make sense to anybody?

You think I voted for Obama? No way Jose! I voted for McCain, even though I'm not a McCain fan.
dcornutt
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody see this?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/13/arts/television/13hoax.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dcornutt, I hope you're beginning to see why McCain lost. Look up the word "inept", that was the theme of his campaign, and his top advisors ran it exactly that way. Conservatives held their noses and voted, but they were greatly outnumbered by the inspired Obama drones who recruited in every graveyard, homeless shelter, public park, and foreign country they could find. McCain put so many constraints on his campaign and supporters, he never had a chance. Sarah Palin injected life into his corps of a campaign for a while, but you can't run on battery forever. Conservatives never had a chance to choose a candidate, but if Michael Steele takes the reins of the Republican National Committee, look for a complete housecleaning and return to Conservatism. For now, we hold our positions and wait for reinforcements. Give NO ground.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: