SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Actor Val Kilmer hints at guv run -- again
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, but to meet the Obama "Gold Standard", he must also be an Income Tax Evader.....

GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEWSPilot,

Great post.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, but to meet the Obama "Gold Standard", he must also be an Income Tax Evader.....

Perhaps he just hasn't been exposed yet Laughing Wink
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illinois GOP leader calls on Sen. Burris to resign

...With this bunch of Leftists running all levels of government in just about every state and in DC, Kilmer could get elected if he could get away with hiding stuff or he could just LIE on his disclosure form and LIE during his confirmation hearing.....

"Hey, it all depends on the meaning of I LIED.....OK here's an affidavit my lawyer quickly put together explaining the part you found out about that I forgot to tell you when you asked me directly during my confirmation hearing...is it too late for me to "revise and..." what's the rest of that stuff they say when they want to change the record after the fact?..... after all, I am giving it to you now...."
Quote:
The affidavit, released Saturday by Burris' office after it was first reported by the Chicago Sun-Times, said Robert Blagojevich called him three times - once in October and twice after the November election - to seek his fundraising assistance.

Robert Blagojevich's attorney has said his client believes one of the conversations was recorded by the FBI.

Burris said Saturday he told Robert Blagojevich he would not raise money because it would look like he was trying to win favor from the governor for his appointment. But he said he did ask the governor's brother "what was going on with the selection of a successor" to Obama in the Senate and "he said he had heard my name mentioned in the discussions."

On Sunday, Burris added: "I did not donate one single dollar nor did I raise any money or promise favors of any kind to the governor."
....yeah, yeah, yeah, and you didn't have "sex" with that woman and blah, blah, blah.......I think this is where we came in......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: