SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jane Fonda accomplishes SOMETHING
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dafrog
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Jane Fonda accomplishes SOMETHING Reply with quote

Don't shoot me yet. I'm having a discussion with a loyal demorcrat friend of mine, tring to get him to see John Kerry in the same light as I do. We've been going back and forth with this discorse for some time now. He keeps coming out with the same ol' tired party lines that Kerry is to be excused for what ever he did because he was young and look at what President Bush did when he was in the National Guard. I finally said that Kerry and Hanio Jane were in the same group back in the day. My friend, who is also a Viet Nam vet, didn't believe it. The very next day I get an apoligy, he did a little investigating for himself. He said that he will remain a demorcrat, but, thanks to Jane Fonda, John Kerry will not be recieving his vote come November. Maybe this arguement can be used more often, how many vets can forget or forgive what she did?

I edited your title - I can't stomach "three cheers" and that traitorous piece of trash mentioned in the same breath - a thousand pardons, but I just can't. Wink EJ
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Dad sent me a couple of diatribes about Jane Fonda a while before he died - she'd been nominated for some honor and he was incensed.

He was discharged a corporal in 1953 and when these "fake soldiers" with their marches under Ho Chi Minh's flag started up, the noise level in our house went up a few notches. Wink
Paul
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Stick to the actions that count Reply with quote

I agree. Stick to the issue of the young Mr. Kerry's indefensible actions 1969 through 1972 in VVAW and the aid and comfort his actions gave to the north Vietnamese forces fighting U.S. forces at the time rather than quibbling about his navy record.

The same with Jane Fonda. Her actions are indefensible, especially considering her post-Vietnam years in contrast to her "anti-war" period when the gal who said we should "pray to be communists" became rich as anything but a communist or commust supporter. Neither she nor Kerry said a word in protest or condemnation of the situation in post-75 Vietnam, Laos or Cambodia.

No complaints from either of them whatsoever about the Vietnamese offensive in post-75 Laos or Marxist-Maoist offensive and government in post-75 Cambodia or the post-75 clashes between Marxist-Leninists and Marxist-Maoists in the region, all of which resulted in the Laotian, Vietnamese and Cambodian diasporas for the first time in their history and the Cambodian genocide.

No. Neither was even tried for treason '69 through '72, not even for the organizations public work advocating such as "fragging" among our armed forces during those years. That's only one more of the many bad consequences that result from so-called undeclared wars that serve to leave our servicemen unprotected against such people.
dafrog
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Jane Fonda XXX Reply with quote

No problem on the subject change. It sort of erked me to write it that way.Thanks... Mike Tompkins
Paul
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: No problem from me either Reply with quote

"edited your title - I can't stomach "three cheers" and that traitorous piece of trash mentioned in the same breath - a thousand pardons, but I just can't. EJ"

No problem from either. As worded it was hard to stomach.
Ordie_rat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: She's CRAP! Reply with quote

I can't stand Jane Fonda and wish she'd stayed in North Vietnam with her commie buddies. I have a patch on the back of a flight jacket that reads - Jane Fonda, Commie Traitor B*tch!

She and John Kerry are two peas in a pod. I'm voting for "W" in November!

Very Happy

"The mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." - Thomas Jefferson
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's Hanio Jane up to these days anyway? Oh, about 280 lbs.... Smile

OK, seriously, I haven't heard a peep about what cave she's flying out of, or where she hangs her broom and cooties.

MarineBrat
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's been heard on Iraq, as well.

Once a Blame-America-Firster, always a Blame-America-Firster.

This is the woman who denied that the returning POW's were tortured. She called them "liars and hypocrites," and said that a POW doesn't walk smartly off a plane and kiss his wife.

Her half-azzed (and half-witted) statement of "regret" never sat too well with the people who hated her and it certainly did not expunge her record.
FlyLow
Seaman Apprentice

Location: Texas...where many of us are NOT rich Republicans...but many of us are CONSERVATIVES!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
She's been heard on Iraq, as well.

Once a Blame-America-Firster, always a Blame-America-Firster.

This is the woman who denied that the returning POW's were tortured. She called them "liars and hypocrites," and said that a POW doesn't walk smartly off a plane and kiss his wife.

Her half-azzed (and half-witted) statement of "regret" never sat too well with the people who hated her and it certainly did not expunge her record.

This half-witted ***** showed up in Fort Worth a few years ago. It seems that the local Jr. League was giving her an award for dealing with teen pregnancy.

I was glad to spread the word and several hundred local vets and friends showed up at the CC and made her late for the luncheon. The locals who sponsored her were confused...all to young to remember 1968 to 1971 when she was giving us all her crap.

She is and always will be an example of excrement!
tigers tamed, bars emptied, virgins converted, orgies organized.
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

She obviously doesn't have the ability to understand. It's just not within her, but since she's an elitist she must therefore always believe that she has as much or more "grit" as anyone else. So when she sees someone like Jeramiah Denton, she *must* believe he's a phony, because she could probably no more be as courageous as he is as she could give away all of her wealth and become a Nun in a poor country. For her to allow herself to believe that there are people so far bayond her in compassion and courage, such as Mr. Denton, she'd have to let go of her entire belief system.

OK, I've thought about her too long now and I have to go brush my teeth! Mad

MarineBrat
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel sorry for Maria Teresa Thierstein Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry.

For sure if JFK gets into the W.H. he will dump Mrs. Shove It and hook up with Hanoi Jane.

Can you imagine Hanoi Jane as first lady? What worse insult could there be? Rolling Eyes

Anyway...yesterday I was exploring Portugese web sites to see what the scuttlebutt is on Jose Simoes-Ferreira the doctor. No info showed up. He left Portugal during the time of Salazar who was only a degree or two left of Hitler. I bet there's a story there. Lots of Portugese did well in Mozambique and Zaire and Angola...lots of diamonds, gold and oil. So I am curious...I can't say there's fire since I'm not sure if there's smoke.
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never forgiven, nor forgotten "traitor Jane"
PhuCat to Phu Quoc
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarineBrat wrote:
What's Hanio Jane up to these days anyway? Oh, about 280 lbs.... Smile

OK, seriously, I haven't heard a peep about what cave she's flying out of, or where she hangs her broom and cooties.

MarineBrat

Jane is celebrating the ****** (seriously) with playwright Eve Ensler, making plans to get off her broom and make a movie, allegedly writing her memoirs, and Jane Fonda owns the Forked Lightning ranch near Pecos, New Mexico. The ranch was formerly owned by actress Greer Garson, actor Val Kilmer owns another part of the ranch. Three years ago Jane Fonda was a partner in Atlanta-based Tinwood Books. In April 2003 Jane Fonda went to Vancouver, B.C., Canada and took a shot at her enemies, other Americans - Fonda said; "I don't know if a country where the people are so ignorant of reality and of history, if you can call that a free world."

Jane Fonda is the founder and major supporter of Georgia Campaign for Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention (GCAPP), so in summary, my impression is that Jane shuttles between New Mexico and other Fonda power centers. Her son, Troi Garity, named after a Viet Cong that tried to assassinate Robert McNamara is a movie actor.

When Hank Holzer wrote his book about Jane Fonda, Aid and Comfort: Jane Fonda in North Vietnam, Tom Hayden was dispatched to face Holzer on television and defend the actions of his ex-wife, which is to really say he was defending both Fonda and himself against charges like this:
"The GRU and KGB helped fund just about every antiwar movement and
organization in America and abroad... What will be a great surprise to the
American people is that GRU and KGB had a larger budget for antiwar
propaganda in the United States than it did for economic and military
support to the Vietnamese." -- Staanislov Lunev, high ranking Soviet
defector in Through the Eyes of the Enemy, page 78.

Did Jane Fonda help the North Vietnamese communists?
http://vikingphoenix.com/politics/polls/jfondapoll-1.htm
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: jane fonda hanio Reply with quote

well let me tell you waht fonda is up to she was in santea fe nm yesterday, demonstrating in a street mach to get the women vote out for kerry, so much for kerry not having as part of camp, please let all vets know this if they are leaning towards kerry they won't after that bit of info
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Fonda said; "I don't know if a country where the people are so ignorant of reality and of history, if you can call that a free world."

And Michael Moore went to France and said that "Americans are the stupidist people", I was parapharasing.

YOU know he's partly right because so many Americans paid their hard earned money to see his B.S. so called documentary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: