SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"EPA takes first step toward climate change regs"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some good fun go to www.m4gw.com (Minnesotan's for global warming). Be sure to watch the vidios. 5/2/09 Jason Lewis is hosting our 3rd anual tax cut rally at the capital building in St. Paul. I will be playing the part of a news boy shouting EXTRA! EXTRA! read all about it. Global Warming is a Hoax as I distribute news realeses to the crowd that will be around 10,000.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We've created an out-of-control monster
in the first line should be rephrased
Quote:
Algore, an out-of-control monster, the flag-waving kook who once served in Vietnam, and who wrote a pseudo-science, pulp fiction story about mean nasty conservatives, "True Lies", in the form of 'pollution things that only a mother would believe' working into a lather a UN bereft of 'Oil for Food' scams, selling millions of copies to Truthers, and other kooks like himself....are now promoting another Ponzi Scheme (perhaps the biggest scam in Ponzi's history), Global Climate change.
Deuce

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
The EPA has been a tyrannical brat since it was formed....And the news just gets more frightening every day. I am more afraid for my country than I have ever been. We don't need maniacs flying into buildings to destroy us - our own "service agencies" can well do it unassisted. And apparerently, unopposed.
Well spoken....I like your definition of a 'federal government' that is begging to be 'reorganized', RIF'd, decimated, and otherwise deforested! And the EPA might just be the best place to start, followed closely by the DOEs (depts of Education and Energy), neither of which are effective, the BLS (statistics are the 'facts' that statisticians lie with to 'buy votes'), soon the Census Bureau itself (becoming this years version of the Stasi), the BATF ( and the DEA, and other jack booted thug 'service agencies'), et al ad infinitum!
Deuce

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloJack wrote:
Environmentalists, and the EPA in particular, are a very brazen bunch.
This week they will celebrate their favorite holiday on April 22nd, Earth Day, an in-your-face holiday started on April 22, 1970 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Lenin's birth (April 22, 1870).
I'm sure our kids all learned that in history class in HiSchool! NOT
Sure needs repeating, loud and often! Must be the reason these Truthers and tree huggers are all so conflicted ( Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin couldn't agree on what to eat for dinner). We, however, CAN agree that our leninist, trotskyist, and stalinist friends are kooks, one and all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: