SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How long ago it seems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:43 am    Post subject: How long ago it seems Reply with quote

What is so strange is we look back at this time and how concerned we were if John Kerry was elected...and now we look at who is elected and the lack of total leadership President Obama has and it seems such a very, very long time ago!
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some times, it feels like yesterday and nothing has changed, other than who finally took over the country.

Other times, it feels like a distant dream and we are still fighting to protect the country.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys still pluggin' away here?

I wish there was an organization like the Swiftvets that could take down the anti-American incompetent buffoon we currently have for a president .
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Swifties gave the country an excellent example and they paid a price for standing up.

Unfortunately, few are prepared to put it on the line as they did.

Until more people are prepared to stand up in the line of fire, it won't change.
fastrock
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:30 am    Post subject: Train wreck Reply with quote

The Tea Party groups are standing up & taking flak. The majority of TP activist are but raw recruits with minimal or no organizational skills. One of the TP’s attributes is the lack of centralized leadership, thus it is truly grassroots activism. Yet, good or bad, a headless animal that must fight on two fronts, head-on against the DNC and an insurgency with the GOP old guard.

Localized leadership ranges from excellent to disgraceful. Quality vetting of members and leadership is sorely needed yet painfully lacking. Orgs like FreedomWorks are frantically working to bring TP orgs up to speed on activism and local organization.

The country has been headed towards a financial, moral and social train wreck for a couple decades. I’m confident there is a narrow path to be followed to lead the country out of wreck the Obama admin has put on steroids. I’m so overwhelmed by the complexity of the problems this country faces though, I pray there are individuals who can draw the roadmap out. God may well be the only entity that can resolve this or God’s intervention into those drawing the roadmap.

It pains me to look at my son or my nieces and nephews. Of the older ones, some sense trouble, others have not a clue.
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanoi John was a wakeup call for me. I had little interest nor understanding of politics until the Swiftees helped me to realize what was going on.

Incidentally, today is 2284 days since John Kerry promised, on national TV, to sign form SF-180 and release his military records.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: