SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daily Show with John Stewart mentions Swift Boat Vets
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chain Lightning
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Daily Show with John Stewart mentions Swift Boat Vets Reply with quote

Swifts isn't going to foot the bill for anti-Swifts or pro-Kerry garbage
GodBlessUSA
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This show was very insightful....Bill Clinton..who was a guest on the show...indicated that the organizers of this group are the same that ran a smear campaign against John McCain in 2000 primary.....

If that is true shame on you!
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not true! Just more lies and deception from the left. For Example, the attacks on McCain took place in South Carolina and used a different Public Relations firm. Did 1 or or 2 of the unaffiliated contributors out of hundreds to our also contribute to that. I don't know, but probably.

I'd mention George Soros but that organization lies. we're telling the truth.
Even a leftie should want rid of this fraud and liar. Run Hillary instead for God's sake.

You trust Bill Clinton to tell the truth? If you do then have more kool-aid.
DEL
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you who parrot the "same boat" line; When a division moves not all are on the same truck. When a company fights not all fire from the same hole. When a squad patrols not all are on point. But all are One, at all times. The millions upon millions of ex-GIs in this country know that fact. The legalese dodging of "the same boat" make you appear uninformed. And as Arnold said, sound like "girly-men"
Chain Lightning
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gone.
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swiftboats are tiny things...

would you tell a fighter pilot's wingman that he didn't serve with him? just because he was in a different plane 40 feet away?

my god, your gullibility is astounding.

what if we take this over to infantry, does this mean that everyone outside of your fire team doesn't serve wtih you?

swiftboats NEVER operated alone...always in groups. just like fighter planes. swiftboats were tiny little things....like fighter planes...actually i beieve they were even smaller than fighter planes.

To say that the man next to you, piloting a boat in group maneuvers did not serve wtih you is ludicrous. If two boats are so close you can practically walk between them without hitting the water, and ALWAYS OPERATE THAT WAY. then those men served together. sorry.

does htis mean that KErry's CO did not serve wtih him? despite giving his orders? that's even funnier...imagine what would happen to the military if chains of command were not actually linked.

THis means that of the Dolittle Squadron, not one other officer actually served with Dolittle, because only one officer per plane and the plane on his wingtip didn't count as being part of the same action as him

that's the most retarded argument i've ever heard
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chain Lightning:

Assuming you have a job....

Who evaluates your performance, the people who work FOR you, the people on your level, or the people above you?

Kerry started out by using a photo of his fellow officers. Twelve of those people (of 23) do not support Kerry and got him to stop using that photo. Only one of the 19 people in the photo supports him.
DEL
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let try another way you might understand. When I got home from the service I joined the fire department. I worked in Ladder CO. 5.
We were quartered with Engine Co. 13, in the same house. I ate with E-13. I slept in the same dorm with I-13. I trained with I-13.
I responded to the same alarms as E-13. I crawled the same hallways as E-13. I was trapped in the same building collapse as E-13,
but in never served with them? Grow up.
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are supposed to look at the difference in numbers and remember that EVERY ONE OF KERRY"S superior officers say he's unfit.

The men in KErry's boat were all enlisteds, as such quite a bit of info was withheld from them. the enlisted/officer distinction is a pretty big difference. When an officer dressed down another officer he WOULD NEVER DO IT in front of an enlisted.

In other words, who would you trust to give you a better opinion of a man? the person who only worked with him? or the one who ate slept AND worked wtih him?

who was in a better position to see how kerry operated with the other boats? the men within his own boat or the men in teh boats who he was supposed to be operating with?

We've got the special forces soldier who knew kerry for a couple of days during Vietnam...clearly he's qualified to talk about Kerry's service since he 'served with him' Rolling Eyes but not the men he ate, sletp wtih, and operated with.

do you understand that they may have been separate physical entities but they were not independent units? they were part of a whole. minimum of three junior officers/three boats operated at all times...and if they're close enough to hear eac others' audible commands I don't know how you can say they didn't serve wtih them.
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chain Lightning,

Surely there are plenty of photos of Kerry in uniform by himself. Or they could have cropped the big photo so that only he's in it.

Over half the people in that photo dislike Kerry so much that they insisted he quit using the photo because they didn't want to be any part of his campaign.

That ought to tell you something. You're grasping at straws now.
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Daily Show with John Stewart mentions Swift Boat Vets Reply with quote

Chain Lightning wrote:
Very funny show last night. He opened up with a piece on the Swift Boat Vets pointing out that none of the veterans were in the same boat as John Kerry.

This is an approved DNC talking point, which is why we're seeing it from so many sources.

That it is idiotic is no matter to them.

FDR/Truman and MacArthur did not serve on the same boat, either.

Note:

To make this a bit easier for leftist dimwits, I have highlighted below the brain malfunctions that most closely resemble the ones recently made on the topic of "none of the veterans were in the same boat as John Kerry":

Argument by Bizarre Definition
Example: He's not a criminal. He just does things that are against the law.

Irrelevant Comparisons
Example: A hundred dollars is a good price for a toaster, compared to buying a Ferrari.

Failure to Recognise what's Important
Example: My house is on fire! Quick, call the post office and tell them to hold my mail!

Ignoring all Anecdotal Evidence
Example: I always get hives immediately after eating strawberries. But without a scientifically controlled experiment, it's not reliable data. So I continue to eat strawberries every day, since I can't tell if they cause hives.

I apologize in advance if the analogies above are too complex for the leftist mind to understand.

FDL

Last edited by fortdixlover on Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
FlyLow
Seaman Apprentice

Location: Texas...where many of us are NOT rich Republicans...but many of us are CONSERVATIVES!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DU is calling you...best run home and get under the covers with Moore and Kerry.

You are not thinking clearly...here have some more CommieKoolAid.
tigers tamed, bars emptied, virgins converted, orgies organized.
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chain Lightning wrote:
Who is Jerome Corsi, co-author of Swift Boat Vets attack book?

READERS: Behold the desperation of the Left.

All they can manage is attacking the co-author of the book, who assisted in its outline, structure, and grammar, but based on content from first hand accounts by SwiftVets.

This SOP is typical of totalitarians, and is a strategy not used honestly but rather used deliberately to gain power.

FDL
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chain Lightning wrote:
FlyLow wrote:
The DU is calling you...best run home and get under the covers with Moore and Kerry.

You are not thinking clearly...here have some more CommieKoolAid.

You can't handle the truth. Razz

Sir, how do you defend Kerry, who blew away a wounded Vietnamese soldier by shooting him in the back, and similarly killed millions of Vietnamese by causing the U.S. to pull out of Vietnam?

Why didn't Kerry ever apologize for telling Congress that only a few thousand would need to flee the Vietcong after we pulled out?

Why won't he own up to the genocide to which he contributed?

FDL
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chain Lightning wrote:
fortdixlover wrote:
Chain Lightning wrote:
Who is Jerome Corsi, co-author of Swift Boat Vets attack book?

READERS: Behold the desperation of the Left.

All they can manage is attacking the co-author of the book, who assisted in its outline, structure, and grammar, but based on content from first hand accounts by SwiftVets.

This SOP is typical of totalitarians, and is a strategy not used honestly but rather used deliberately to gain power.

FDL

FOX's Colmes confronted chair of Swift Boat Vets about the group's partisan ties

READERS: behold this Leftist proving my point.

Since the Left cannot attack the facts, they resort to attacking the character and motives of the opponent.

And then are clueless enough to prove my point, as "Chain Lighning" has done...twice in a row.

America has awoken to these tactics of the Left, and is not buying this B.S. any more.

The SwiftVets site and book is forcing the Left out into the open, forcing them to have to argue on substance, not ad hominem.

That REALLY makes them angry.

FDL

Last edited by fortdixlover on Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: