SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daily Show with John Stewart mentions Swift Boat Vets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GodBlessUSA
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chain,

I think you need to declare your dittohood or get off...there is no room here to think of man who volunteered for service during the Vietnam war and by all recorded accounts served honorably (in stark contrast to the rhetoric on this board) can get credit for their service to our country....

Instead we need follow the thoughts of Rush (oxycontin) Limbaugh who never saw combat
http://www.snopes.com/military/limbaugh.htm
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack

It is my understand that Kerry's campaign is now "reseaching" to find out if Kerry was in Cambodia. They will probably come out with some kind of statement that Kerry "thought he was" at the time.

The other answer to your is NO. Kerry refuses to release all of his records even after the formal request was made, even after he told Tim Russert he would. We have yet to see them.
hankholmes
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chain_Lightning, I notice you're missing the letter where Mr. Kerry asks his draft board for a 12-month deferment so he can study some more in Paris. Didn't spend much time digging up a copy of that one, I guess?
Grampa
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chain Lightning wrote:
fortdixlover wrote:
Chain Lightning wrote:
waltjones wrote:
Hey, CL: 254 SwiftBoat Vets can't be wrong; how many does Kerry have, again? Hmmm... ? I can't hear you ....

Semper Fi!

Who needs the support of grumpy old sad republicans. Kerry has the support of 12 Generals/Admirals.

That makes four (4) attempts to cause this poster to argue the facts the SwiftVets have presented, which he refuses to do.

Time for this poster to go bye-bye.

FDL

Yes PLEASE VOTE FOR NADER! Encourage your lefty buddys to vote for Nader too!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's a perfect example of how a poster can start off only mildly obnoxious and steadily accelerate into "out of bounds."

Thank you forum members for maintaining some decorum amidst the crud. Smile
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, NNN. I'm learning to challenge these cretins with simple facts - they can never respond, and their credibility goes down the crapper! Semper Fi!
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodBlessUSA wrote:
Chain,

I think you need to declare your dittohood or get off...there is no room here to think of man who volunteered for service during the Vietnam war and by all recorded accounts served honorably (in stark contrast to the rhetoric on this board) can get credit for their service to our country....

Instead we need follow the thoughts of Rush (oxycontin) Limbaugh who never saw combat
http://www.snopes.com/military/limbaugh.htm

Yep, and the who perjured himself in front of Congress claiming widespread atrocities by people he never served with, knew, or even confirmed had been in the military and/or in Vietnam.

Who lied to Congress about how many S. Vietnamese might become victims of revenge by the Communists, saying a few thousand, costing millions their lives after we left. And who has never apologized for either.

You have to be pretty naive to actually trust this habitual liar with your life.

FDL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: