SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks for getting the truth told!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alabama Birdman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Thanks for getting the truth told! Reply with quote

Thanks go out to the Swift Boat Veterans. We all need to show the courage to stop the lies about what happened in this conflict. For to long the brave soldiers have lived with this. No man should ever be elected president after staging his military duties like John Kerry has. My take on this is from day one he staged this with his filming what he needed. If any man was as unlucky as to get all of the medals in only 4 months , he wouldn’t be alive now. Just didn’t happen like that. Seems that the only ones that will back Hollywood Kerry is the few that he has working with him in his campaign.

Also ever time I hear the ******** (no misspell on this I say Rats) start with Bush and the Guard I get a little hot. The guard has always been a big part of our military. I was a member of the guard in the 70’s. I joined when I was 17 years old. Not to avoid the draft.

Again Thanks for the truth and keep up the good work!!
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum is correcting the errors of a generation of injustice. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: