SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSNBC, Pat Buchanan moderator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: MSNBC, Pat Buchanan moderator Reply with quote

On now
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me simply say this...Pat Buchanan "gets it".
kintzele
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Leftist Lanny does a good job Reply with quote

Pat B could not shut Davis up. He made O'Neill out to be a liar. I caught this late. I did not appreciate the lies being told by davis.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lanny Davis, who claimed that O'Neill was wrong on at least 100 points, was asked by Buchanan (if I might paraphrase) "OK Lanny, give us your best shot." Davis then presents the patently specious "but they weren't even on the boat" canard.

John Kerry is in BIG trouble.
GT
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whiny aka Trick Bag aka Lannie Davis is a non-stop mouthrunner who has to be stopped. He delivers his lies with a grin on his face alternating with fake worried, knit eyebrows. What an actor! There are plenty of "soccer moms" out there who unfortunately will fall for his schtick. "Coulda, woulda, shoulda" is Hillary's line and he purposefully used it like a mantra to reel in the soccer moms into Kerry's camp. Then he reached in to his trick bag and rattled the Corsi skeleton a la racism, religion bashing, etc. even though this wasn't the topic being discussed. Swiftvets needs to dismantle every one of the lies he told tonight, and pronto.
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proof that this website is killing them: When the chief defender of Democratic party liars show up. Last night he was a little loud, tonight he was shrill and calling everybody liars. Pat Buchanan told him if that was the best he could do..

THE LOUDER THEY GET, THE WORSE THEY ARE BEING HURT...
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dems on the ropes...Pat Buchanan did a superb job of making the tow the line.
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sat here tonight watching this show thinking about my CWO5 husband who has serverd the Navy on numerous ships and is in fact in the Arabian Gulf aboard an air craft carrier, as I write this...The truth will come out about the anti - military man John F Kerry, thanks to the fine work of the SwiftVets...OOH-YAH! Keep speaking the truth and getting the word out.
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swiftvets needs to dismantle every one of the lies he told tonight, and pronto.<<<<

GT:

While this is a good strategy, the SBVT don't need to lose focus and need to continue to hammer the truth home. The old strategy of ad hominem attacks, parsing of words, and so forth isn't as effective as it used to be for these people, and Lannie Davis' red face showed it. He usually is quite polished and effecitve but tonight Pat Buchanan made him a fool with little effort--or even intent to do so. Also, this group has run rings around the Davis types because they have no military background at all. Listen as they call "sailors" "soldiers," and so forth.

So, yes, know their talking points and be prepared to respond--and then move on to what you want to discuss immediately. They have the losing hand here. In other words, prepare as you suggest but stay on offense.

Last edited by jack white on Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
pmc3rcc
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: worried. Reply with quote

I was very worried that most everyone in the media would put thier own
slant on the story.Alot of the stuff I see on TV is the mention of the ad or
book then an attempt to discredit it .NONE of them even wanting to go into the details.
Hold all media accountable,If you see or hear an untruth dont let it slide EMAIL them.let them know .When they figure out they are fooling noone and it goes to their credibility and enough people let them know.Maybe the slant wont be at such an angle.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: re davis Reply with quote

tis is the same twit, that kept telling us all that clinton was telling the truth, I heard him on one talk show during the clinton era say that his son told him he had blinders when it came to clinton, how true, he is such a flak, I two worry about kerry getting elected, what is it about the soccer moms and most women, that they go for men who, degrade women lie cheit, is this a turn on for them guess so till it happens to them, they say kerry is leading among women in missouri, and lord knows how many other states, unbeleivable ,looks like another clinto era, I am putting my hopes and praying that swiftvets can derail his bid for the whiote house
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: