SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you do the prayer thing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: If you do the prayer thing Reply with quote

If you do the prayer thing, I think about now the Swifties can use all of those you can send. Listening to Rush I fear they are under attack by some nasty guns. DMD's...democrats of mass destruction. The Swifties will prevail, but lets hope the blood letting is minimal.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Hanna that is toooo funny

DMDs....lol
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanna-

I do the "Prayer thing" and I will pray to God for the Swiftees. I can't help but remember David and Goliath. It took but one small stone to take down a huge giant that had the whole army of Israel shaking and powerless with fear. Keep that in mind with your DMD (that is quiet clever, btw)
McCloud
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: Good Hanna Reply with quote

That's a good thought Hanna and i fear this whole country better start doing the " prayer thing" because we got some major hard times coming at us. I guess anyone can laugh at that and feel superior. All I can do is take care of my own and support what I believe in. These Swift Boat Veterans are at the top of the list.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting post... I haven't done "the prayer thing" for some time now.

With what I believe a Kerry presidency could do to our great nation, I find inspiration to start it up again.

SOTG
8Sons
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Thanks for the reminder!!!!! Reply with quote

I am a member of a faith the makes a habit of praying for the leaders of the nations. I believe it does make a difference. It was important to the founding fathers, it surely should be now in a time where we face what I believe to be wicked men (and women) who have no honor or morals. Shocked

Thanks Swift Vets!!!! You've been an inspiration! Very Happy
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone that believes in something higher then themselves or for democrats I should say higher then the communal setting, should pray for that which they serve. But in all honesty, the swiftvet guys knew full well what they were getting into and having fought the VC, I believe they will stand their ground just as they did when boat three hit the mine and Kerry fled! These are not your typical whistle blowers, rather these are warriors whom under most conditions would never speak. Think of the SwiftVets as Samurai and Kerry as a Ronin. A Ronin is a Samurai which leaves his master and becomes a outcast, most often a bandit. The SwiftVets are doing what they must, protecting the code of Boshido by reigning in the bandit Kerry.

Last edited by GenrXr on Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMEN! NavyBrat.

We all need to get on our knees for this one. I can't imagine Kerry as president unless the faithful keep our eyes toward Heaven (Searching every cloud, If you know what I mean) Crying or Very sad

http://www.thewebplace.com/
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jim- yes, I do know what you mean! I love that Dog!

GenX- That was a good and interesting analogy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: