SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi...im new here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MadBarbarian
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Hi...im new here Reply with quote

hi im only 17 years old and cant even remember how i stumbled upon this site. But once i did i spent 4 hours reading everything here and thinking about how snake like kerry really is. He slithered his way through vietnam and slithered his way onto the cantidacy. I never had a good feeling about kerry and always thought he didnt have the backbone to serve as president. Which leads to me thinking he joined the military to get political ammuntion. Once i graduate from high school i plan on enlisting in the military, Army or Marines(sorry navy).

I want the adventure and I also feel drawn towards it for some unknown reason. Maybe itsa the desire to fight for something i strongly belive in(democracy/freedom). But as i read more and more of the site it scares me to fight for my country seeing as kerry may get elected. I was planning on voting for bush(well since im 17 i cant) but swift vets only strengthened my resolve.

Anyways i just wantet to let you know that I am happy you guys and gals are getting the truth out. As for me I will spread the message in my town and tell my friends and family (all bush haters and kerry lovers) to go to swiftvets.com for the hard facts.

good luck
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard, I was in the USAF and my 17 year old son has enlisted into the Navy.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi...im new here Reply with quote

MadBarbarian wrote:
Anyways i just wantet to let you know that I am happy you guys and gals are getting the truth out. As for me I will spread the message in my town and tell my friends and family (all bush haters and kerry lovers) to go to swiftvets.com for the hard facts.

good luck

Thanks, and welcome aboard. If you can change one person's mind about voting for John Kerry, that is just as good as voting yourself.

Wink
Sgt-Keeper
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: MadBarbarian Reply with quote

Go to Military.com for more information regarding the military. It will give you a good indication of what is offered and what is required by the different branches of the military. You will read a lot of bantering going back & forth, but remember this, every branch begins with US. Wink
When you post, you get a lot further by calling someone names that they can't defend. Slimy snake... a bit over the top. Trator, liar, coward, thief. Those can be proven. Bottom of the pond, scum sucking commie pinko liberal is just a personal opinion, not something that can be defended in a debate. Don't make this personal just because he labled every Viet Nam Vet a rapist, murderer, pillager, torturer, and baby killer. Don't stoop to his level or you will end up on the bottom of the ocean, mired with him in whale poop.
But that's just my opinion. Laughing
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sgt....

That's one for the archives Laughing
MadBarbarian
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: poop Reply with quote

hmmm whale poop
Sgt-Keeper
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Yes..... Reply with quote

Whale poop because that is on the bottom of the ocean, and nothing is lower than that. Razz
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know Sgt Keeper I could think of one thing...oh wait that's one person who is lower than whale poop!!! Wink

MadBarbarian...good luck. Just remember don't volunteer for anything in basic... Very Happy And get your friends who are 18 and older on this sight and inform them about who John Kerry is...we must remember EVERY vote counts!

Last edited by Theresa Alwood on Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what NAVY stands for! Never Again Volunteer Yourself! Very Happy

War Woof

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Sgt-Keeper
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Volunteer Reply with quote

The Webster definition of a volunteer is:
Someone who didn't understand the question!
BRAIN CRAMP!!! I bet that's why Kerry volunteered for Nam! Surprised Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: