SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carville a complete disgrace on Crossfire vs. O'Neil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FF1047
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Carville a complete disgrace on Crossfire vs. O'Neil Reply with quote

James Carville was unbelievable on Crossfire last night. I would say he was unprofessional as a journalist but then I remembered he is not actually a journalist but an attack dog for the left. HE GETS PAID TO ACT LIKE THAT ... If Mr. O'Neil was ready to mix it up (literally) with Carville he could have easily goaded Carville into a physical confrontation.
I would like to suggest a letter and email campaign to CNN asking for an on-air apology from Carville, and failing that his dismissal.
FF1047
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Crossfire feedback page ... Reply with quote

Crossfire feedback page ...

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?7
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: I sent mine Reply with quote

I sent mine! I never liked that SOB
RideAHarley
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: CrossFire.. Reply with quote

I sent my email to Crossfire. I guess the Clinton News Network is still alive and well.. but not for me ever again.
Fox News is still the best !!!!

Semper Fi
RideAHarley.com - Prescott, Arizona

Last edited by RideAHarley on Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Robert Cooper
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Where was James Carville in 1971? Reply with quote

Where was he to scream the tough questions at John Kerry while he was testifying before Congress in 1971? The dialog would be something like this:

Kerry: I witnessed war crimes and atrocities........

Carville: Exuse me Mr. Kerry, I was just reading here - well, I'm....well my mouth just dropped....uh, well I hope I'm wrong or there wrong - but, it says here that you were not on any of their boats, and......

Kerry: Well, the way swiftboats operate.....

Carville: Were you on any of their boats?

Kerry: As I was sayiing...

Carville: You weren't!

Kerry: Can I answer?

Carville: Yes or No?

Kerry: You gotta....

Carville: ANSWER ME, ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!

CROSSTALK

Carville: I'll have nothing to do with man - he won't even give me an answer to a simple question!!!!!!!!1

Kerry: As I am trying to explain.....

Carville: Nah, na, na - blah, bloo, blah - noo, nah - blah - I can't hear you!

Kerry: And many of the members of the Armed Forces has told me stories.

Carville: Who, what's their names where are they? Were you there when this stuff happened - where's your documentation - photos, recordings...

Kerry: I will not release their names because....

Carville: Oh for God's sake - here we go again with more made up stuff - no names, no documentation, no ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!! Get this man away from me! I got better things to do, like smoking my pipe and reading the National Enquire - hey, wait - what party do you belong to?

Kerry: I'm a Democrat.

Carville: Oh, you poor thing - that stuff must've been a bad trip for you! What other claims and stories do you have?
USAF/REFUELER
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Carville Reply with quote

I was in the Atlanta Airport when I saw the segment. Carville is off his rocker anyway, but this time he went over the top.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was FUNNY, Cooper!

I have NEVER seen Carville so out of control. He made Lanny Davis look tranquilized and Lanny was popping gaskets all over the place, too! Very Happy
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sad thing is that Carville is from Louisiana. Thank goodness, the vast majority of people here are nothing like him.

How can his wife, a staunch Republican, stand him?
Robert Cooper
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: My written response to Crossfire Reply with quote

Thanks for the address to the Crossfire Response page. The following is the response that I submitted to Crossfire:

This is in response to James Carville's treatment of the SwiftVets issue aired Thursday, 8-12-04. Since this was a very sensitive issue to me as a veteran, it was a bad time for Mr. Carville to engage in overtalking and shoutiing. Nobody overtalked and shouted at John Kerry when he testified before Congress in 1971. I have been a Democrat of 25 years and already having a bad taste in my mouth over the impeachment, the Florida recount fiasco and the continuous belly-aching of my party for the past four years - yesterday I changed my party affiliation. Furthermore, I have contacted my Congressmen and have urged them to grant Vietnam War Veterans a fair and equitable hearing specifically dealing with the unfounded and unwarranted label of "War Criminals". I have also written President George Bush to do what he can in his next term to restore the dignity of our Vietnam War Veterans and to guard against any future insensitive attacks against our military personnel from our media and activist groups like we experienced in the early '70's. I can't change James Carville, since his character and nature is a chronic one - but, I can change the things that I can.

Respectively Yours,

Bob Cooper
Veteran, Attack Squadron 34, USN, 1971-1977
Tulsa, OK
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: My written response to Crossfire Reply with quote

Robert Cooper wrote:
Nobody overtalked and shouted at John Kerry when he testified before Congress in 1971.

You're the first person I've seen who has addressed this particular angle. Right on the money!

Quote:
I have also written President George Bush to do what he can in his next term to restore the dignity of our Vietnam War Veterans and to guard against any future insensitive attacks against our military personnel from our media and activist groups like we experienced in the early '70's.

Way to go, Robert Cooper! BZ's!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: