SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scott O'Grady calls Kerry's actions treasonous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jladika
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Scott O'Grady calls Kerry's actions treasonous Reply with quote

Last edited by jladika on Wed May 18, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lazarus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Scott O'Grady calls Kerry's actions treasonous Reply with quote

jladika wrote:
Everytime I turn around I find a new reason to support you guys. We cannot let this guy become president of this great country. Now I come to find out that he was negotiating with the enemy on behalf of his country during the Vietnam War. If true, that is treason because he had no authority to do that. He was just trying to make a name for himself. Excuse my language but...What a piece of @*$!. I can't beleve his political career has lasted this long given all he has done to exploit his service and to besmerch the service of brave soldiers in Vietnam. And he did all that before he bacame a congressman who voted against defense spending bills at nearly every opportunity and voted against funding for our troops who were already in harms way in Iraq. I am convinced that as soon as you guys find a way to break into the main stream media coverage, his candidacy will be dead in the water, just like the 3 boat he abandoned in Vietnam after it was hit by a mine.

Thanks again to you and your families for what you are doing, I now that at times it will be difficult, but know that you are doing the right thing. Thank You for your current and past service, you are the heart and soul of this country. And thanks to all other vets serving or returning from service in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Let me just underline everything you just said and add a little exclamation point:

Thank you, swiftboatvets, for your service to our country, during the Vietnam War and today. God bless.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: