SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Salem Radio should be commended for supporting SBVs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Salem Radio should be commended for supporting SBVs Reply with quote

Swiftees:

Allow me for a moment to post on this index. I just want to make sure all the Swift Boat Vets know how supportive the Salem Radio Network has been recently. Bill Bennett, Mike Gallagher, Hugh Hewitt, Mike Medved and others have spent a lot of time in the last 3 weeks supporting the SBV positions. They're fair and accurate. Drop a line when you have time to the Salem Radio Network (just key them). I'm sure they would appreciate hearing from you all.

By the way, I have absolutely no affiliation with the network. I just strongly believe they should be commended.

Medics, we're there when you need us.
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc, we'll do. Thanks for heads up.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: