SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sales Prevented of Unfit for Command - BarnesNoble/NY Tim -

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Sales Prevented of Unfit for Command - BarnesNoble/NY Tim - Reply with quote

Both Barnes and Noble and New York Times are preventing sales of Unfit for Command. On August 16 Barnes & Noble web site shows Unit for Command out of stock and usually available in 1-2 weeks. On same web site Unfit for Command is excluded from the best seller listing even though Unfit for Command has been on the hourly top 100 as #1 or #2. Barnes and Noble has deliberately reduced the sale of Unfit for Command. I assume they same will be found at their stores. I suggest complaints be filed against Barnes and Noble, boycott Barnes and Noble, and readers go to Amazon.com for quick ordering and delivery.

On Sunday August 15th New York Times even had an article in their book selection "Taking the Measure of John Kerry" to further protect him from the criticism of Unfit for Command. The article justifies electing Kerry over the rationale "anybody but Bush". To prop up Kerry the author discusses the Kerry noble lineage and the media support to include Bruce Sprinsteen. What the New York Times needs is to report the truth on book sales. Unfit for Command is never given its deserved best seller designation instead featured is My Life by Bill Clinton, Bush World by Maureen Dowd, Imperial Hubri by Anonymous, all have the them of anti-Bush. What the public should do is demand that the New York Times list the best sellers based on sales and what people are reading not what they think we should read.
eliptak
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to buy a copy at the Barnes and Noble in St. Pete, FL the first day it ws supposed to be available. It was nowhere to be found.

I had to order it online from a conservative book supplier.

Boycott Barnes and Noble.
1966-1967
Shane's PopPop
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I followed your advice. I had ordered it at B&N on August 5th and the y state it should be shipped on 09/01. So I went to Amazon and ordered another copy says it will be shipped Thursday the 19th.
hiyall
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine from Borders at Park and 57th Manhattan, NY had 10 copies in the basement
wpage
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read Unfit for Command. WOW! What anexcellent job. My sincere thanks for bringing the truth out. Please keep up the excellent work!

William B. Page
www.thebattleofkontum.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: