SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

another rips kerrys story all to pieces

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pmc3rcc
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:40 am    Post subject: another rips kerrys story all to pieces Reply with quote

Here is another well researched and very long well done article
http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=14665
Hold all media accountable,If you see or hear an untruth dont let it slide EMAIL them.let them know .When they figure out they are fooling noone and it goes to their credibility and enough people let them know.Maybe the slant wont be at such an angle.
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speechless, totally speechless. The stonewall is crumbling. There are tears of joy in my eyes. WSJ RULES!!!

http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110005483

http://www.thewebplace.com/
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding!

Once the "Vietnam shield" that Kerry has been using to indignantly answer critics for everything from his up-to-now invisible Senate record to why the sun comes up in the morning, we can return to the facts of what he would do as president if elected.

Now if only the media can be forced to explain its blackout of the SBVT in light of the National Guard insanity, then it will be Christmas (not in Cambodia) early!
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasn't Kerry himself been rather quiet for the last week or longer?
Edwards has been out a little lately (i think) or is the press trying not to give this team much time to keep them from sticking their foot in their mouth?
Curious... Cool
stop kerry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be bemused about the wall supposedly breaking down Exclamation Exclamation The ultra left wing politicos of the DNC and the goons of the DU will attack and attack with more lies if possible about Mr. O'Neill and others in the 240 swiftvets. It is damaging kerry and his people are hyper-vicious Evil or Very Mad Any positve articles will be met with more hate mongering by their lawyers and the paid stooges at the major networks and the likes of Cris Matthews the draft dodger from the 60's and former Carter speech writer. I believe that progress will continue now that John's book is out and anyone with half a brain can read the real facts. Let's see if it forces Kerry's side to finally do what Bush did --sign the 180 form and get the rest of kerry's military records
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, at this point, I don't think we're ever going to see Kerry's real service record.

It's long been on my mind that somewhere out there, there is a Civil Service clerk who could be bribed with the right amount of money to give a reporter copies of everything in the service record. I really thought that Kerry's records would be "leaked" just like Linda Tripp's were.

But, it's occurred to me that the same clerk may have already been led astray with a generous payout for just 'sanitizing' a certain service jacket. There's probably nothing even remotely interesting in there any more.

Kerry has the only copies. (Yes, I'm positive that he was shrewd enough to make multiple copies of everything in it before he handed it over to his last duty station.) And I'll bet we never get to see them.
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Democrats will certainly get nasty. However, articles that are positive to the Swiftees are showing up in various places. The more of those that come out, the more that will continue to come out.

The Democrats won't roll over and play dead but they are going to have a much harder time trying to make this story go away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: