SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Billionaire playboy more concerned about wind in Oregon,than

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Woll
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:43 am    Post subject: Billionaire playboy more concerned about wind in Oregon,than Reply with quote

Billionaire playboy seems more concerned about lack of wind in Oregon for windsurfing,than the wind from the hurricane in Florida that destroyed and uprooted so many lives.

Kerry made a point to tell reporters he was going back to Oregon today or tomorrow to get the windsurfing in because he promised them he would do that.

Wouldn't you expect him to go to Florida? Some people on his campaign are trying to help, he just seems like he is here for the ride.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the President, it was "damned if ya do, damned if ya don't"

He made the right choice to go check out the damge down in Florida, and sure enough there were cries from the Kerry supporters suggesting it was for political gain.

...Of course if he didn't go, they would have whined he wasn't doing his job.

With Kerry, it's easy - he doesn't give a rat's behind because he is over-confident. It's one of his weak points.
Another is the board you're on right now.

SOTG
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually no. This time he did something right. Consider the security etc. necessary to accomodate him etc. That would not be a good move.
Paul Woll
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it shows he doesn't care about Florida. If I was in Florida, I would be pissed at his cavalier attitude about going wind-surfing while these events are going on. It just seems so disrespectful to the pain and suffering going on down there.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's positive then. If he went, he couldn't do anything to help and would just snarl traffic and add to the misery; if he stays and windsurfs he looks llike an uncaring, rich elitist that's too busy with himself to notice. I call that a win-win. Very Happy
Egret
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject: How does Kerry hunt deer? Reply with quote

Also in Oregon, Kerry portrayed himself as the everyday American by telling the people that he enjoys hunting deer on his belly with a double-barrelled shotgun. I wonder how many deer he has bagged lately with that effective technique.

I wonder if he films himself with an 8mm camera during these "hunting" trips.
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh man, i wish I could find pictures of kerry skeet shooting.

it looked ridiculous. he looked like a rich city boy who felt awkward to be touchign one of those base instrumetns of dstruction...wait...he is a rich city boy who...

pictures alone made it clear he didn't know what gun safety was or how to hold a shotgun without bruising himself.
FlyLow
Seaman Apprentice

Location: Texas...where many of us are NOT rich Republicans...but many of us are CONSERVATIVES!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: How does Kerry hunt deer? Reply with quote

Egret wrote:
Also in Oregon, Kerry portrayed himself as the everyday American by telling the people that he enjoys hunting deer on his belly with a double-barrelled shotgun. I wonder how many deer he has bagged lately with that effective technique.

I wonder if he films himself with an 8mm camera during these "hunting" trips.

BAAAAAWAAAA...this is priceless!

What wonder this A$$hole is!!!
tigers tamed, bars emptied, virgins converted, orgies organized.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would LOVE to see him in an Elmer Fudd gettup...

"Everyday American" my buttocks.

"SHHHHH!... Be VEWY, VEWY kwiet..."

SOTG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: