SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions about the availability of Unfit for Command

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Questions about the availability of Unfit for Command Reply with quote

I ordered a copy of Unfit For Command and Tour of Duty from Amazon last week. I received both in the mail yesterday. So at least Amazon is shipping them per their guidelines. I'm almost finished with Unfit, and all I can say is OMG! If you haven't read it, you need to, and you need to tell all your friends to read it too. It's incredibly damning of Kerry's record and very well documented.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is what I thought ! WOW. Blew me away! Why is the MSM not jumping all over this...Oh I know...they are supporting John Kerry. I read every line of the book!

My hats off to Mr. John O'Neill. Wish I could personaly shake his hand and tell him what a honor it is. I have watched him on numerous shows and always with dignity and respect he calmy states his position and that of those who were witness to John Kerry's actions.

John Kerry truly is Unfit to be the commander-in-chief of our armed forces.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: