SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THROW EGGS AT MOORE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
forgivenjojo
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: THROW EGGS AT MOORE Reply with quote

What if:

we followed Michael Moore everywhere he went. And everyone he talked to we threw eggs at. No not at him. But at the people he talks to. If he goes out to eat, we go in the restaurant and egg everybody. If he goes carshopping, we go to the car lot and egg those folks too. Wherever he goes, we egg. If he stops and helps an old lady cross the street, we throw eggs at her. First we issue an ultimatum, kind of like the terrorists. But we will be called Eggotists.

You know this is really super silly. But take a moment and imagine what would happen if everyone who talked to michael more got egged?
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides the throwers being arrested, once identified as supporters of the opposition or SBVT, can you imagine the negative press ?

Wishful thinking, maybe, but what if it were you he came up to and spoke?
forgivenjojo
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt mean to do it in a swiftee tshirt and baseball cap, and besides it was all for fun anyways. Your crazy dude. I think you probably considered that huh? LOLOLOLOLOL

You kinda stumped me with that question about what if he came up and talked with me?

I couldnt egg myself. His hungry fat ass might think I was flirting with him or something.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I couldnt egg myself. His hungry fat ass might think I was flirting with him or something.

Of course you couldn't egg yourself. But, what if others took you up on it and one day, the old fat slug himself walked up to you on the street to ask some silly question and you got pelted with eggs?

You see, many that he talks to are innocent of things, just another of his victims. Besides, I know you aren't serious about actually doing it.

Now, the flirting with him, that's a private matter between you two Laughing Embarassed Wink
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That fat furry hippo has done major harm to the United States... If egging him were an option, I'd have to opt for hard-boiled.
SOTG
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Rolling Eyes Surprised
I'd gladly spend the time in jail if arrested for throwing eggs on Michael -- my A** could not be fatter --- oops excuse me that's my head --- easy to confuse the two, Moore ....
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this is the Geedunk section!

If anyone has seen "The Village", they used the Term, "For those We don't speak of" That is exactly how I feel about MM. " Of Him I don't Speak of" I refuse to speak his name.

He is NOT a good American, he is not a Patriot and I better stop before I step out of bounds of good conduct and into a pile of doggy do-do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: