SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions I would ask J. Kerry in a presidential debate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Questions I would ask J. Kerry in a presidential debate Reply with quote

If I had the opportunity to debate John Kerry, I would ask the following questions:

1. Why did you submit bills cutting intelligence funding by $6 million after the first WTC attack?

2. Why did you miss so many Intelligence Committee hearings?

3. Why did you vote for the war and then vote against funding for the troops in Iraq?

4. Why did you slander a generation of veterans?

5. Why have you not apologized?

6. Why have you voted so often against military pay increases?

7. If you're such a war hero as you claim, how come 95% of Swift Boat Vets don't support you, including your former commanders?

8. How do you plan on fighting this war on terror? In other words, what is your plan?

9. You've been in congress for almost 20 years, how come your record on Education and Health Care is so slim?

10. Why did you miss 98 or 112 Senate roll call votes this past year alone?

11. Why did you miss the vote to extend unemployment benefits?

12. How do you plan on balancing the budget?

13. Why did you support cancellation of a host of great weapons systems tht have become the basis of U.S. military might around the globe?

14. Why do you place more trust in the UN than in the U.S.?

15. Why do you lie so much?
Robert Cooper
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Just Two Questions for Kerry Reply with quote

1. I would like for you to meet the SwiftVets [SwiftVets in the audience stand up] These men have documented evidence, sworn affidavits, and a readiness to testify in their defense of your allegations against them in 1971 and to question the validity of your service claims. Here is also a number of our POW's [POW's also stand] who is also ready to testify of what they experienced after you labeled them "War Criminals" in 1971 - and, also a certain number representing all the Armed Forces [a great number stand] who was also directly effected by that unwarranted label - both during the war and after they came home. I am ready to give these men a fair and equitable hearing in response to your 1971 hearing - If you are elected President, are you willing to urge Congress to grant them a hearing to have the label "War Criminal" publically renounced and have their dignity and honor restored to them in the eyes of the Nation? Or would you do the honorable thing and confess that you lied to Congress in 1971 and spare this country the expense?

2. Given that in 1971 you portrayed yourself as a war criminal, and later as a war hero at the Democratic Convention - two very contrasting portraits of yourself - denoting an identity problem. Why are you wasting the time and money of your party by showing up here to debate?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: