SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We're Making A Difference

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: We're Making A Difference Reply with quote

Good Morning Everyone,

I just read the latest polls, and while raw numbers are tricky this early in the election season, trends matter.

The SBVT ad has been running (IIRC) in Wis., WV, and Ohio. Well, according to the latest polling:

Wis. is now tied at 46% apiece. This is a small but telling drop in support for Kerry.

Likewise Neighboring Michagan has dropped 5 percentage points for Kerry and that is now a statistical tie as well. In addition, according to election projection, the latest polls have WV going from Kerry to Bush, but I can not cite a specific poll for this yet.

The point is that the annecdotal evidence would seem to suggest that in the markets we are running the ad, we are slowly but surely eroding support for Kerry. That would be impossible to quantify without further market research (i.e. polling), but it seems likely based on the effecitiveness of the ad per independant market research.

*whew*

Given this, I would not only suggest a new ad, but I would also try to get our current ad distributed into as many "battleground" markets as we can....or better yet (although this is somewhat expensive), national markets.

Truth is Beauty
Steve02C5
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: I hope this trend isn't too early Reply with quote

It's still 70+ days til election and as we all know, a lot of Dim dirty tricks, aided by the assistance of the major media, can be pulled against us and the Prez. We have to continue to keep the Democrats on the defensive, along with FOX News and the Washington Times, so far, being the only non-controlled press helping get the TRUTH out.

You have to register with the Times, but it's worth it:

This is the first of 3 excerpts of Unfit for Command:
http://insider.washingtontimes.com/articles/normal.php?StoryID=20040818-121346-4803r
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: