SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

any reporter from any media,asked Kerry a direct Question?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pmc3rcc
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: any reporter from any media,asked Kerry a direct Question? Reply with quote

I have heard nothing in that reguard.Except maybe what he thought of
the ad or the swiftvets.But I havent heard of one DIRECT question ask of him about any allegation .
Does he believe he doesnt have to speak to them?
Many now know of his Cambodia lies. Yes I said Lies with an S.Because his has repeatedly told them.Noone has directly called him on it .Yet his own words in media & print prove it is a LIE.
His very own spindoctors make it sound worse.And not a single reporter can ask him?
The Boston Globe practicly begs him to speak on it.So they could jump behind anything he said that might pass as an answer.But nope nothing.
Its as if he is daring to say "so i lied ,what are you gonna do about it"
So far as I can see nothing.I cant say Im too surprised by the media. But I bet alot of americans are.
Hold all media accountable,If you see or hear an untruth dont let it slide EMAIL them.let them know .When they figure out they are fooling noone and it goes to their credibility and enough people let them know.Maybe the slant wont be at such an angle.
Cowboy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry has been attempting to avoid directly answering questions from anyone in the public, especially reporters. He's not a very good speaker, he has told a lot of lies, and he changes his positions frequently. Thus, when he speaks it's very difficult for him to avoid saying something inconsistent with a previous statement that he has made.

At present, his strategy is to keep quiet and let the main stream media do his campaigning. He is indeed, the Cambodian candidate.
Redview
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Smiley Reply with quote

There is a talk show guy last name of Smiley, that

brought up John O on his show. THis was May 6th on PBS.

Kerry just smiled and said well, (something like) Cheney and
Bush didn't serve or some such, and then went straight into:

And I am serious here folks.

Thats not what is about (says Kerry)

There are black children in Harlem with Asthma!

Since Smiley is Af. Amer., I about fell out of my chair.
I was embarassed and I was in my house!

Smiley was nice, but was in over his head with Kerry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: