SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iraq troops letters to Moore?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Iraq troops letters to Moore? Reply with quote

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/story.jsp?id=2004081900460002806934&dt=20040819004600&w=RTR&coview=

Given that he (moore) altered that newspaper's headline to further his BLATANT LIES,

WHO would trust HIM to handle letters from anyone, let alone our troops in Iraq? (Oh I forgot about "girlie-man" soldiers, maybe all his letters came from them).

Like anyone would go risk life and limb for a traitor like Michael Moore? AND send him letters begging him to help them????

Can't people see what a loser this guy is? That he has a huge (I'm a victim) chip on his shoulder because he couldn't make it in the real world?

BTW, ever seen HIS version of American History? DISGUSTING! HOW are the likes of him NOT stripped of citizenship and deported????

Honestly, if they're that unhappy here and hate/despise this country so much....why not just leave?
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone's blood pressure is over the top this am. I know mine is;/ I feel like we need to DO SOMETHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. But WHAT?
nickb
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Iraq troops letters to Moore? Reply with quote

justamom wrote:
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/story.jsp?id=2004081900460002806934&dt=20040819004600&w=RTR&coview=

Given that he (moore) altered that newspaper's headline to further his BLATANT LIES,

WHO would trust HIM to handle letters from anyone, let alone our troops in Iraq? (Oh I forgot about "girlie-man" soldiers, maybe all his letters came from them).

Like anyone would go risk life and limb for a traitor like Michael Moore? AND send him letters begging him to help them????

Can't people see what a loser this guy is? That he has a huge (I'm a victim) chip on his shoulder because he couldn't make it in the real world?

BTW, ever seen HIS version of American History? DISGUSTING! HOW are the likes of him NOT stripped of citizenship and deported????

Honestly, if they're that unhappy here and hate/despise this country so much....why not just leave?

what's a "girlie man soldier"?

I pray for people that want to toss others out of America because they disagree.
Tilly
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just went to Michael Moore's website. I don't see any letters to him from Iraq.

Take this with a grain of salt. He can publish any book he wants ... but remember. He lies. Cool
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving all things Moore to Geedunk

Thanks
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at Moore's porcine profile makes me think that GEEDUNK is where he belongs.

Maybe there should be a "DUMPSTER" thread...a place for the trash to be collected.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: