SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You really managed to piss me off Kate

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: You really managed to piss me off Kate Reply with quote

Your displaying them pictures of them ******** supporting the other side and your accusation that Kerry was in any way associated with them is despicable.
I was at loss back then how to express how disgusting I found them folks but i am at loss now to express how much lower even than them I find someone who would unjustly accuse someone of being in any way even approval of them.
But if you can demonstrate Kerry to be such ******* as that I will give some great apology and not bother with this site any more.
If you cannot back it up then I must stick by my view that you are one of the more disgusting pieces of sh*t that I have had the misfortune to have become aware.
You are right up there with some trash I have known who would put a child molester jacket on some fellow just for sake of being pissed off and even if he was a generally nasty person. About the only thing I have thought lower than a b*itch who would lyingly accuse that someone would do that is a guy who would actually do that.

But take heart. Administrator might no see your accusation and pictures as so foul as he might see my response to it. I have had one warning already and this might just push it over the edge. But if he is going to put up with that sort of crap then I do not even care if I get banned from such a vile crew.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: You really managed to piss me off Kate Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
Your displaying them pictures of them ******** supporting the other side and your accusation that Kerry was in any way associated with them is despicable.
I was at loss back then how to express how disgusting I found them folks but i am at loss now to express how much lower even than them I find someone who would unjustly accuse someone of being in any way even approval of them.
But if you can demonstrate Kerry to be such ******* as that I will give some great apology and not bother with this site any more.
If you cannot back it up then I must stick by my view that you are one of the more disgusting pieces of sh*t that I have had the misfortune to have become aware.
You are right up there with some trash I have known who would put a child molester jacket on some fellow just for sake of being pissed off and even if he was a generally nasty person. About the only thing I have thought lower than a b*itch who would lyingly accuse that someone would do that is a guy who would actually do that.

But take heart. Administrator might no see your accusation and pictures as so foul as he might see my response to it. I have had one warning already and this might just push it over the edge. But if he is going to put up with that sort of crap then I do not even care if I get banned from such a vile crew.

Wow, big tough guy. She just posted some pictures from VVAW protests.

Didn't you already know that Kerry marched under that flag? That he marched with those people? That he was involved in that very "operation" in which the protesters are shown sitting on the statuary?

She's just giving you the truth, Craig.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig

Those pictures are not false. They represent
everything Kerry's group the VVAW stood for.
He was with that group, leading them, during that demonstration.

His association with that group, and those flags is exactly whyI refuse to vote for him.

You can learn more about Kerry & the VVAW
through much info and many sites on the web -- A very good resource, with a lot of data accumulated is at www.wintersoldier.com

That info hopefully will help you put Kerry & those flags in the context some of us are already familiar with.

These meetings minutes of the group discuss
their decision NOT to display the US flag at their
office.

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/graphics/VVAW02.jpg

I understand your anger Craig --
however, you misdirect it at the Vets & others here.

Last edited by kate on Wed May 19, 2004 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: You really managed to piss me off Kate Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Craig wrote:

Wow, big tough guy. She just posted some pictures from VVAW protests.

Didn't you already know that Kerry marched under that flag? That he marched with those people? That he was involved in that very "operation" in which the protesters are shown sitting on the statuary?

She's just giving you the truth, Craig.

show me that you are not just being as much filth
Show me that Kerry associated his self with them,
and show me where all the Irish went when they objected to queers marching in their parade.
And don't give me crap for using terms that the folks it applies to do not
use their selves.
---
This is an after I asked question above. - Never mind. You have already displayed what you are. No use trying to color it up. You can show me that Kerry associated with that or just accept that you are garbage to me from now on or I get banned for referring to you as garbage.

Your accusation is that Kerry supported the enemy and marched under their flag. Don't give me crap that he and they might have been somewhere in the same parade unless you are ready to justify some folks attending some same that KKK may have participated.
Some of the crap about his medals might have some degree of validity. Maybe he is really bottom of the bucket what they are awarded for but so what? Why are some of you such crybabies about it?
I have known of blatant cowards to get acclaim they did not deserve. I did not spend a thirty year sulk about it and I might would want to check how much they changed by now before passing great judgment.

Should I say "You people" when I address some folks here? There certainly seems to be a common agenda and to be very rude to anyone who does not agree and no chance of any civil discussion.
And what fault is that? The group claims to be "yada yada for truth" Is the punctuation for 'truth' insults at anyone who does not think your 'truth' to be so true?
I do not see swift boat representatives here, I see rabid right wingers here.
Hey Bush was a punk back when. You skirt around it with every excuse you can devise while condemning ever little thing and despairaging anything about anyone from the party that you hate - and McCain too. I have not given real study why you folks hate McCain so bad. It has even seemed to me to be mostly heartless bastards who want to keep the POW/MIA issue going forever. Well, it is dollars in pockets an near as I have gathered it is dollars in republican pockets.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig, there is plenty of proof that Kerry was
associated with that group --the truth is out there if you would just go look.

Kerry even referrences his membership in the group himself - check out his campaign site, his own bio info there.

Go to the site I referenced in my previous post.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

""But if you can demonstrate Kerry to be such ******* as that I will give some great apology and not bother with this site any more. ""

Craig,
Click this...one mere example for your proof that Kerry was associated with this group
http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/graphics/VVAW04.jpg
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for others wondering what pics Craig is referring to, see the "Band of Brothers?" thread
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

I've listed MANY sites Craig,or anyone interested, can go to just to see ,and HEAR in some cases,what Kerry is. We need not accuse him.He (Kerry) does that all by himself,every time he opens his mouth.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Kerry and the VC flag Reply with quote

Craig:
Apparently you were unaware that Kerry marched in demonstrations under that very same VC flag. There are pictures of VVAW demos showing this and worse. Look inside Kerry's New Soldier garbage for more goodies. How about the picture of VVAW members sitting down with the PRG at a table for a nice chat? Kerry's not in that photo; maybe he took the picture. I'll be doing a "special topic" just on Kerry's treason; you ain't seen nothin' yet! You are, once again ignorant of the facts - we'll try to educate you, but don't trash kate for showing the truth. Thatisall ....
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kate wrote:
""But if you can demonstrate Kerry to be such ******* as that I will give some great apology and not bother with this site any more. ""

Craig,
Click this...one mere example for your proof that Kerry was associated with this group
http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/graphics/VVAW04.jpg

Welcome to reality, Craig. We'll be "sorry" to see you go.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Sayonara Reply with quote

'Bye, Craig - now that you've been proven dead wrong, you will either leave or be a proven liar. Hope you don't get too depressed over this terrible discovery. Thatisall ....
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kate wrote:
Craig

His association with that group, and those flags is exactly whyI refuse to vote for him.

through much info and many sites on the web -- A very good resource, with a lot of data accumulated is at www.wintersoldier.com

That info hopefully will help you put Kerry & those flags in the context some of us are already familiar with.

office.

I did not think for a moment that the pictured were false.
You are false.
VVAW certainly had its band of ******** and Myself things that one of few Kerry redeeming things was to quit his self from a band taken over by ********. [don't excuse my language]

There was a day that that I threw some chunks of cement at cops and then stopped to consider. (Myself found the tear gas kinda nice since i had a cold or allergy thing at the time. The street **** cannot hope to compare with having to recite service number and whatever "thank you mom" sort of ******** that one has to say to get out of the room - and i8t irritates long after where clothes .....
Screw that!
Am I not talking to someone who is aligned with the crew who says that you cannot possibly say a relevant thing about it unless you been there?
That makes as much sense as declaring a jury unfit to judge an individual unless the jurors committed the same crime or were subjected to the same crime - either one would get a juror dismissed.

Now take a mild laxative and sit and give that idea some time of ponder.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
kate wrote:
Craig

office.

I did not think for a moment that the pictured were false.
You are false.
VVAW certainly had its band of ******** and Myself things that one of few Kerry redeeming things was to quit his self from a band taken over by ********. [don't excuse my language]

There was a day that that I threw some chunks of cement at cops and then stopped to consider. (Myself found the tear gas kinda nice since i had a cold or allergy thing at the time. The street @*$! cannot hope to compare with having to recite service number and whatever "thank you mom" sort of Bullcrap that one has to say to get out of the room - and i8t irritates long after where clothes .....
Screw that!
Am I not talking to someone who is aligned with the crew who says that you cannot possibly say a relevant thing about it unless you been there?
That makes as much sense as declaring a jury unfit to judge an individual unless the jurors committed the same crime or were subjected to the same crime - either one would get a juror dismissed.

Now take a mild laxative and sit and give that idea some time of ponder.

Craig,

Take your medication.

Thanks.

Doc
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Keep your promise and leave! Reply with quote

What you said is shown below. You have been proven dead wrong; Kerry not only approved the VVAW activities - as a member of the Executive Committee, he helped plan all the actions, including RAW and Dewey Canyon II! Are you really that ignorant? Please - do us all a favor and keep your promise to take your ignorant rantings elsewhere. Besides, from your last few posts, I think you're losing it! Thatisall .....

P.S. Oh, almost forgot ... don't forget the apology!

Craig:
Quote:

Craig

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Keep your promise and leave! Reply with quote

waltjones wrote:
What you said is shown below. You have been proven dead wrong; Kerry not only approved the VVAW activities - as a member of the Executive Committee, he helped plan all the actions, including RAW and Dewey Canyon II! Are you really that ignorant? Please - do us all a favor and keep your promise to take your ignorant rantings elsewhere. Besides, from your last few posts, I think you're losing it! Thatisall .....

P.S. Oh, almost forgot ... don't forget the apology!

Craig:
Quote:

Some of you folks - most - are certainly poor about posting reference that might be aid in convincing that there is anything more to what you say than merely you said it.
But I guess were I just out to do spread spurious slander I would not have much reference to cite either.

What do you think of that Sampley fellow?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: