SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Neill on F&F real quick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: O'Neill on F&F real quick Reply with quote

Bless Fox & Friends......they get it right
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanna,

Of course they do. Mr. Hume sees to it. IMHO, Mr. Hume earlier this week was embarassed and chagrined. His journalistic integrity was questioned and as I understand him after he read the book he decided that he had been guilty as charged.

Because of that, I stronly suspect that Mr. Hume has made it a pet project of his to get to the bottom of this story no matter what it takes. Remember that he was a print jouralist and comes from that older tradition of investigative print jouralism.

I could be completely off-base, but that's how I see it.

Truth is Beauty
kmmpatriot
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Polaris has it right. And don't forget folks, Brit Hume went to St. Alban's (sp?) at the same time as Kerry...he has known Kerry for a LONG time..... Wink
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Mr. John O gets some rest soon. He is running at a super human pace. Further proof that he is telling the truth. A man who was not would take a break and go to sun valley or somthing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: