SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry campaign wants O'Neill book pulled from bookstores
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tvaughan
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Powerboss,

I responded directly to the "NEW TOPIC" you created. Why are you asking these things again?

You even gave it your own "new topic"? What more do you want?
Talking point #1: Sign 180
Talking point #2: Sign 180
Talking point #3: Sign 180
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polaris:

Absolutely. The ACLU is very even-handed.

And a press release denouncing this censorship to Drudge, the blogs adn the MSM will be devastating.

This is a golden opportunity--again.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Powerboss , not one of Kerry's crew is backing his claims that Nixon ordered him into Cambodia on Christmas Eve 1968 and that the Khilmer Rouge attacked Kerry's boat almost 3 years before they even took to the field . Not one of Kerry's crew is backing up Kerry's claim that Kerry burned down villages. Not one of Kerry's crew is backing up Kerry's claim that even though Kerry didn't intenn to meet with the North Vietnamese somehow he did meet with them .See this link.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/03/25/kerry_spoke_of_meeting_negotiators_on_vietnam/

After their May 1970 marriage, Kerry traveled to Paris with his wife, Julia Thorne, on a private trip, Meehan said. Kerry did not go to Paris with the intention of meeting with participants in the peace talks or involving himself in the negotiations, Meehan added, saying that while there Kerry had his brief meeting with Binh, which included members of both delegations to the peace talks.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still not an answere to the allegations, if I were Kerry I would fill out the 180 and show I wasnt lieing, BUT he is lieing so he cant all he can do is wine! what an A** H*L*
stop kerry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the 1930's the Nazi's took to burning books I wonder how long before the DNC Nazi's will try that. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad And move-on org called 'Bush' Hitler Rolling Eyes
kmudd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They will call any critical questions of a Democrat "Hate Speech" and ban it .
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmudd quoted Kerry spokesman Meehan:
Quote:
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/03/25/kerry_spoke_of_meeting_negotiators_on_vietnam/

After their May 1970 marriage, Kerry traveled to Paris with his wife, Julia Thorne, on a private trip, Meehan said. Kerry did not go to Paris with the intention of meeting with participants in the peace talks or involving himself in the negotiations, Meehan added, saying that while there Kerry had his brief meeting with Binh, which included members of both delegations to the peace talks.

This is TYPICAL dishonest, intentionally misleading Kerry campaign spin. READ CAREFULLY. The "both sides" did not include us . . . Kerry before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, 4/22/71:
"I have been to Paris. I have talked with both delegations at the peace talks, that is to say the Democratic Republic of Vietnam [Hanoi Communists, ed.] and the Provisional Revolutionary Government [Viet Cong, ed.]"

And this was the first of at least two visits (confirmed by now-available FBI surveillance files).

American citizens did not "accidentally" meet with the Viet Cong Foreign Minister in Paris, or just drop by uninvited and unexpected - and more than once.

VVAW had a virtual shuttle service to Paris and Moscow for arranged meetings with the enemy. One of Al Hubbard's trips was even paid for the the Communist Party USA! That too is in the FBI files.
kmudd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

d19thdoc wrote:
kmudd quoted Kerry spokesman Meehan:
Quote:

This is TYPICAL dishonest, intentionally misleading Kerry campaign spin. READ CAREFULLY. The "both sides" did not include us . . . Kerry before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, 4/22/71:
"I have been to Paris. I have talked with both delegations at the peace talks, that is to say the Democratic Republic of Vietnam [Hanoi Communists, ed.] and the Provisional Revolutionary Government [Viet Cong, ed.]"

And this was the first of at least two visits (confirmed by now-available FBI surveillance files).

American citizens did not "accidentally" meet with the Viet Cong Foreign Minister in Paris, or just drop by uninvited and unexpected - and more than once.

VVAW had a virtual shuttle service to Paris and Moscow for arranged meetings with the enemy. One of Al Hubbard's trips was even paid for the the Communist Party USA! That too is in the FBI files.

Great points ! I agre with you 100% .
all3
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiess wrote:
Still not an answere to the allegations, if I were Kerry I would fill out the 180 and show I wasnt lieing, BUT he is lieing so he cant all he can do is wine! what an A** H*L*

Thurlow has agreed to sign a Form 180.

It would help the American voters if Kerry did the same.

AJB Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: