SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Even the SF Examiner wants Kerrys Records relleased !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Even the SF Examiner wants Kerrys Records relleased ! Reply with quote

http://www.sfexaminer.com/article/index.cfm/i/082004op_antrim

Kerry should show records
By Kathleen Antrim | Special To The Examiner
Published on Friday, August 20, 2004
URL: http://www.examiner.com/article/index.cfm/i/082004op_antrim

A pin of sharp allegations has punctured the carefully constructed balloon of John Kerry's campaign known as his military history. A history that Kerry himself claims qualifies him to be commander-in-chief of this nation. And like a pierced balloon, he's darting and weaving around the piercing allegations in the recently released book "Unfit for Command" by former Navy officer John O'Neill and Harvard University professor Jerome Corsi.

This appears to be a meticulously researched book chronicling a shameful history of betrayal and deception. Eyewitness accounts of Kerry's military performance from many officers and sailors, including footnotes, signed affidavits and expert testimony, portray a frighteningly pathological liar whose self-serving bent would be devastating to our country. While reading this book, one experiences, in turns, nausea, anger and disgust -- all the while grateful that these 60-plus veterans have disrupted their lives to come forward. These men are again fighting for their country, and suffering brutal personal and public assaults for their efforts.

If these allegations are false, then the records would silence his accusers. (No, folks, the cherry-picked documents on his Web site do not constitute the release of his military records.) In fact, in April on "Meet the Press" Kerry did promise to release his military records. The following week he reneged. Recently, Kerry tried to deflect the issue by pointing a finger at George Bush.

(Mr. Kerry, I think you're confused. This is not between you and George Bush. This is between you and the men you served with. Releasing your military records is the only honorable thing to do.

Now, I know that you're very busy running for president and all, so I'm more than willing to fill out the standard Form 180 for you. All you'll have to do is sign it. Heck, I'll even bring the Form 180 to you on the campaign trail, at my own expense. If money's the issue, Mr. Kerry, a research firm has volunteered to apply for your records for free! The American people deserve the truth. And they deserve to hear it from you.)

It appears, however, that the truth will be revealed with or without Mr. Kerry's participation, which has the Kerry campaign scrambling to patch the rapidly ripping hole in the balloon. Unfortunately, they're going to need much more than the Band-Aid used to cover the small scratch that Kerry inflicted on himself, then parlayed into a Purple Heart, to repair what is quickly becoming a major scandal.

Judicial Watch, the nonprofit, nonpartisan public-interest group that prosecutes government corruption, has filed a formal complaint with the U.S. Navy and the Defense Department regarding John Forbes Kerry. Citing "grave questions concerning the legitimacy and propriety of the awards Senator Kerry received for heroism and wounds received from enemy fire in combat," the group says matters such as fraud, false official reports, dishonorable conduct, aiding the enemy, dereliction of duty, misuse and abuse of government property, and war crimes must now be addressed.

A second and equally important matter, Judicial Watch states, concerns Senator Kerry's actions while serving as a commissioned officer in the inactive Naval Reserve. The complaint also listed dishonorable and possibly unlawful actions that manifestly benefited a foreign power with which the U.S. was at war.

This complaint is based on the public statements of U.S. Navy flag officers, commissioned officers and sailors. The filing went on to say, "Combat veterans and career naval professionals have staked their personal honor and lives to correct the record and reveal the full, complete and accurate history of the events Senator Kerry has repeatedly leveraged for personal political gain since 1970."

"The allegations concerning Kerry's conduct during the Vietnam War are credible, serious and shocking," said Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton.

For more information on this formal complaint, and to view it, go to www.judicialwatch.org.

Finally, it is imperative to note that the members of Swift Boat Veterans for Truth will not profit from their efforts. All proceeds from the book "Unfit for Command" will be donated to charity.

But don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself.

Kathleen Antrim is a weekly columnist for The Examiner and the author of the political thriller "Capital Offense." For more information on Ms. Antrim, or to see where she'll be appearing next, go to
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kathleen Antrim comes through for us, again!

Thank you Ms. Antrim!!
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that's just plain OUTSTANDING!

Every point is right on target, focused and delivered unambiguously. Kudos!
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
Curt
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its great to see so many getting into this. Common Logic tells you that he could end all this by showing his records. UNLESS, he has something to hide...hmmmm. Whatcha think? LOL

Curt
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely, utterly FABULOUS!

Should be on the FRONT PAGE of EVERY newspaper in the country!
forgivenjojo
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time and again throughout this site I have posted the importance of the words"FORM 180". I plan to keep slinging this slogan around like an old dirty sock. BECAUSE: when enough people catch on to "FORM 180" and make it words that dont go away, "FORM 180" will taste like an old dirty sock in Kerry's mouth.
SpookGroup_Stache
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is it!!!
We should ALL carry a Completed FORM 180 ready for Kerry's signature.
Can we post one for printing??
US Naval Security Group
www.SpookGroup.org
skygod325
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very well written piece!

Can someone post a link to a downloadable 180 form. I think we should give the seanator a ticker tape parade of 180's. Why doesn't he release his records? What is there to hide?
kmudd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is the 180 form

http://contacts.gsa.gov/webforms.nsf/0/6A748D94A429DE1085256CB10043FB7B/$file/sf180_f.pdf
kmudd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is the 180 form

http://contacts.gsa.gov/webforms.nsf/0/6A748D94A429DE1085256CB10043FB7B/$file/sf180_f.pdf
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just go to the V.A. web site and it is there for download. I was just there to get a new certificate of eligibility and downloaded the request form for that and form 180 was right there too. Semper Fi.
lolajl
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are the relevant info to write into the form? Such as full name, DOB, etc. etc.? If it was prefilled with as much info (excepting the SSN, of course), it would make it easier to pass on.
raincross
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get too excited about coverage in the SF Examiner. It is NOT a major newspaper anymore. It is a free give-away paper now after years and years of decline and ownership changes.
Any coverage is good coverage, but you can't call the Examiner a major "mainstream" news source anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: