SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

They're Doing it Again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Traildust
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: They're Doing it Again Reply with quote

After watching James Carville, Lanny Davis, Chris Mathews and the rest totally trash and insult every Veteran, that old feeling comes back. The left is spitting on us again! Evil or Very Mad The big difference now, is we don't have to take it. Thanks to the Swift Vets and the various media outlets that are available today (the internet, FNC, Talk Radio) the left and their lies cannot go unchallenged.
I have to say the Swift Vets have accomplished something never done before. They have brought out in the open the hatred the left has for Veterans as well as our Active Duty men and women. The only ones who cannot see that John Kerry is a phoney and a traitor are the blame/hate America first crowd.

Kerry files a law suite with the FEC. Laughing Bwahahahaha! It's fun to watch these guys self distruct!

Thank You Swift Vets, You Make Me Proud. I stand ready if you should call.

Traildust
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I expected this when I saw that the Swiftboat crewmen that served with John Kerry were being debunked. Now that the ad containing the POWs has been released, they will have to be added to Kerry's target list. In the end, it will turn into a smear campaign against every veteran in the United States, and that is going to make a big impact on the general population, because there are not that many people that are not either a veteran, a relative of a veteran, or grew up with someone who is a veteran (or current military member). It will all backlash on Kerry.
Now, while the Kerry camp is spewing this anti-veteran/POW tirade, panicked and not thinking clearly, it is important that what they say is captured for the future, just in case this guy makes a comeback. We can all see how his past statements, pictures, and record has been fairly well erased. We may need the stuff he's saying now, because it's possible he'll quit and regroup for another run. Not acceptable. Good luck, my friends.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shhhhh.... let's not provide a clue to the Kerry camp, hm?

It's clear that they haven't caught one, yet. Wink
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The left is spitting on us again!

When did they stop? What with Hollywoods depiction of us and old TV shows always having a deranged Vietnam Vet as the bad guy, even to all those who jumped in pretending to be vets back in the 80's, the spitting has never stopped. The only vets they ever embraced were those who came back with wild tales of horror and those who deserted.

Rambo II had a real good closing remark, even if it to depicted us as troubled and unadjusted, "Once, we'd like for America to love us as much as we love it."

The extreme left has never gotten that.
kingfish
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm finally proud to join a group which understands how it was.
Does anyone know how Kerry "really" got out of 'nam at 4 1/2 mo? thr only ones i know that did are missing body parts(his brain??), or came home in an aluminum box.
Kerry should consider that he was lucky not to have french kissed a blooker round. javascript:emoticon('Confused')
Confused
noyesj
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In reply to some of the above,
remember not to long ago one of the LEFT wing clowns was caught with his pants down in the WHITEHOUSE and impeached,But not removed because of the rest of his cronnies. ie; sen. kerry and teddy boy.

we all need to shout as loud as possible to get this imformation out.!!!!

J.A.N. Northwest Wash.

USAF 1953 to 1959
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: