SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KERRY FILES FEC COMPLAINT OVER SWIFT BOAT ADS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stealthy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He wants you to use your funds defending yourself instead of telling the truth about him.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: ITS LIKE FINDING NORTHREGULARS Reply with quote

With there pants down doing # 2 and their wepons in a stack

50 yards away down by the river at their back and you are on

the high side.

plink, plink
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All very ture what everyone is saying here. Kerry is giving this ad more publicity than it could ever have garnered on its on. Kery really looks like he is coming unhinged. And i just saw Ted Devine , one of the big guys in the DNC, and he was being interviewed on Fox, and he had a snarl on his face , he looked like a pit bull ready to attack. These people are their own worst enemy. If they do anythign to the swifties, moveon .org better look out, to say nothing of michael more, who i hear is publishing 2 more books for this fall.
this is the nastiest presidential race i have ever seen
Ladder Yankee 33
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Un-hinged, un-glued, un-real! Reply with quote

John (War Criminal) Kerry is coming apart at the seems. Mr. Botox is finally showing the American public his true colors - RED, RED, and RED!

I was for freedom of speech until the SBVFT ads, now I'm against it!
I was for freedom of the press until the SBVFT book, now I'm against it!

Wonder what's next?
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy GOD I LOVE YOU SWIFTIES Laughing Laughing Laughing
Revenge is a dish best serve cold --- and JFK is about to each crow that has been cooling for 35 years.
MTS17446
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This charge doesn't stand a chance. The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth ad does not tell people they need to vote for Bush, and the Bush campaign does not endorse it.

All the SBVFT ads does is give people the truth about Kerry, and why you should vote for anyone other then Kerry.
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yankee. That was a very good analogy. And it goes to show you that the Ultra Left in the DNC is in a heap of trouble.

I really pray that the moderates can take back their Party and restore it to at least some semblance of truth and integrity.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kerry Meltdown (Copyright 2004) continues.
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kewl, maybe mr scaredy pants will include Gov Bill Richardson who sits on the board of ACT, or the huge contributor to the DNC that distributed F/911, or the former head of moveon who runs the kerry website now?

maybe not?? Laughing
manofaiki
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to be a Democrat. It took awhile for the far left's take over of the party to reach all corners of the United states after the meltdown at the 1968 Convention, where anti-communist moderates like Hubert Humphrey and Daley were voted out and replaced by George McGovern and his ilk.

Texas Dem's were still pretty moderate through the 70's and early 80's (that's when I came of age and began to participate). Imagine my shock in 1984 when I moved up to Minnesota and went to some Democratic party meetings. These people were so far left it was like they were from a different planet.

I thought at first that was just Minnesota, but as Ronald Reagan left office and then the Berlin Wall came down, I came to realize the Republicans had been right about the Cold War, Reagan had been right and the Dem. leadership was wrong.

Plus I got convicted for protesting at an abortion clinic and ended up doing 200 hours of community service at a homeless shelter in St. Paul. Until then I had bought all the leftist propaganda about Reagan and the Homeless, and AIDS. I quickly discovered that over 90% of the homeless are drug and alcohol addicts who do not have to be living on the streets; they choose to. The other 10% are seriously mentally ill. The ACLU and other leftist organizations got the involuntary committal policies at the nations mental hospitals scrapped in the early 1980's.

The introduction of crack and idiotic scrapping of the involuntary committal laws had a lot more to do with the sudden explosion of homeless people than anything Reagan did.

Then the first Gulf War rolled around and I watched the Democrats hem and haw about what to do. At that time I had had enough. Just before Bill Clinton came into office I switched to being a Republican.

I still fondly remember my early days as a Dem., and know there are good and honest moderate/conservative Dem's out there, like Zell Miller, who will address the Republican convention as keynote speaker later this month.

But the Dem party leadership was seized through craft and malice by the far left back in 1968 and now there are very few parts of this country where the radicalism does not hold sway. And those lone holdouts like Miller are in the Deep South.

for an eye popping look at a man's personal history who started out as a radical leftist and then became a conservative, go HERE:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Authors.asp?ID=4

where you can read David Horowitz's articles over the past decade or so as he discusses what it was like to be one of those people at the forefront of the radicalism of the 1960's who then, as he began to see the damage being wrought by the movement, abandoned it and then became on of it's most concise critics.

1968 was a key year in American politics - the year a great political party had it's moderate leadership overthrown by a vicious coup from which it has never recovered.

manofaiki

You bugged out in Vietnam - so we don't need you commanding us in the War on Terror!

So get lost, John Kerry!!!!!
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
Who's your daddy John Boy!!!! I think it's Soro's.

Naw, I think it's Tuhrayzuh!
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stealthy wrote:
He wants you to use your funds defending yourself instead of telling the truth about him.

Interesting thought, there....
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Investigate MoveOn.org Reply with quote

I wonder if 527 organization MoveOn.org could stand an in-depth analysis of its activities, noting especially the huge funding by George $oro$ (who has openly advocated President Bush's defeat). Maybe MoveOn.org should be investigated for connections to Kerry's campaign.
SwiftPrayerWarrior
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: FEC complaint Reply with quote

A newbie here......what a great group you Swiftys are !!!!!

There is a saying from Nepolean....
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is telling a lie"

John Oneil and all the Veterans know what they are doing. Let Kerry not only "step in it".....let him "rub him all over himself" !

God Bless you brave Swiftys !
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is being discussed on the John Bachelor Show right now:

http://www.wabcradio.com/listenlive.asp
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: