SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I apologize for Scarborough..
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uadoc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: I apologize for Scarborough.. Reply with quote

He is a fellow UA grad and he cut off Gardner way too much and let the Kerry apologist get away with way too much. Then of all things he said to go to the NY Times article for the "truth". I had heard from a fraterntiy buddy of Joe's that he was getting the heat from his bosses that he was way to close to Bush. He was on TV in the background with Bush last week in Niceville, Fl.. With Matthews outburst and the panic among the liberals, I think CSNBC has told Joe he better "go with the flow" or get fired. Joe has given in..
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your right, I remember seeing him in that clip. Joe should tell his boss to shove it, he'd have no trouble getting another job, working a msnbc is not worth losing your dignity over
Belisaurius
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Hurley Reply with quote

I read elsewhere that this Hurley guy is a Stolen Valor type fraud who was in an engineering outfit in Vietnam but claimed something else. That he was with VVAW, and that he's been washing Johnny Kerry's laundry ever since.

He sure does come across as a lightweight version of that most accomplished of lying ********, Lanny Davis.
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your absolutely right. Joe is trying to protect his north of $500,000. salary. It is apparent he has not read one chapter of Unfit for Command. Rick Kaplan has put him on a tight leash. Pat Buchanan would get to the bottom of this story but the liberal producers only allow him to come on sparingly.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess there is no Scarborough fair.

Oreilly, Kasisch, now Joe, the devil is working overtime and winning a few souls.

Old screwtape is having a ball!!!!

God Bless the swifties, and God Bless you C.S. (Jack) Lewis!

Zell Miller
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These idiots need to take a que from Brit Hume. I mean Brit Hume loves the Bush family as evidenced by his going sky diving with Bush H on his last birthday, and Brit would love nothing more then to become a major network anchor, yet he doesnt allow his conservative leanings to blind him from the truth. Lets face it many major anchors are liberals who have always forced an agenda upon the masses, but if a conservative ever makes the big time I envision truth no matter where it cuts even if it bodes bad for conservatives. It is because conservatives have always stood for truth as oppsed to liberals always standing on aggenda. Scarborough needs to take the que from Hume and stand on principle report it as he sees it and let the chips fall.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Mclaughlin wrote:
Pat Buchanan would get to the bottom of this story but the liberal producers only allow him to come on sparingly.

Gotta hand it to Buchanan on this issue, he has been fair and persistent even though he has been very anti war anti Bush, pro isolationism. I get real frustrated with the man sometimes Mad

Zell Miller
stealthy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He ain't got the nads because it ain't in his gut. He's just making a living and will act accordingly. He sold out and he's trying to make moderates look good. Joe..... tell it like it is. Be a conservative, not a program weenie washer. Left-wing token conservatives in print and air always die of something dreadful. Non- Interest.
thorrell
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Scarborough was too bad. The main problem was allowing Hurley to go off topic. In the end the interview was probably confusing to those unfamilar with it as Hurley kept talking about Mar 13, and Gardner was talking about Dec 20.

He did say something that confused me though. He said that Lambert had written Thurlow's citation. But he also said that Lambert HAD a citation, and it mentioned hostile fire too. Did he get confused? Or is there a document out there written by Lambert indicating hostile fire?

Todd
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have yet to see the document but reports are that a RD1 Lambert was the witness signing Thurlow's Award recommendation. No one seems to be able, at least publicly, to remember who the guy was.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Re: Hurley Reply with quote

Belisaurius wrote:
I read elsewhere that this Hurley guy is a Stolen Valor type fraud who was in an engineering outfit in Vietnam but claimed something else. That he was with VVAW, and that he's been washing Johnny Kerry's laundry ever since.

He sure does come across as a lightweight version of that most accomplished of lying ********, Lanny Davis.

Has anyone here gotten the low down on Hurley? Is he another Harkin..."I flew jets in VN...well not really".
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe is an essentially decent person who got into a bit of personal trouble and left the House. He needs the job, so let's give him a pass until the big story comes his way. If he lets it go, then he's in the tank, too.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a quote fro Hurley:

"There were a lot of people protesting that war, some of whom he would agree with and some of whom he would disagree with," said Mr. Hurley, who marched with Mr. Kerry in Washington in 1971. "I don't think he had any control of that. It was the issue that was dominating. Like a lot of other vets coming back, we were angry and frustrated [that] guys were dying in Vietnam for no reason."

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstkerry.com/
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. Hurley was concerned about our vets dying for no good reason, so he and his fellow slimebags labled them war criminals without any evidence. Gee, with friends like you who needs enemies.

Zell Miller
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: I apologize for Scarborough.. Reply with quote

uadoc wrote:
He is a fellow UA grad and he cut off Gardner way too much and let the Kerry apologist get away with way too much. Then of all things he said to go to the NY Times article for the "truth". I had heard from a fraterntiy buddy of Joe's that he was getting the heat from his bosses that he was way to close to Bush. He was on TV in the background with Bush last week in Niceville, Fl.. With Matthews outburst and the panic among the liberals, I think CSNBC has told Joe he better "go with the flow" or get fired. Joe has given in..

Well, tell Joe that Fox could sure use a STRONG man in the 10:00 pm Eastern slot where they have Greta.

Can anyone really stand an HOUR of lawyers talking (incompetently) about Scott Peterson, Kobe Bryant, and Whacko Jacko?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: