SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I apologize for Scarborough..
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stealthy wrote:
He ain't got the nads because it ain't in his gut. He's just making a living and will act accordingly. He sold out and he's trying to make moderates look good. Joe..... tell it like it is. Be a conservative, not a program weenie washer. Left-wing token conservatives in print and air always die of something dreadful. Non- Interest.

Buchanan called Kerry a TRAITOR -- straight up, explained it and made it stick; then he said it again: TRAITOR.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: I apologize for Scarborough.. Reply with quote

Herb wrote:

Can anyone really stand an HOUR of lawyers talking (incompetently) about Scott Peterson, Kobe Bryant, and Whacko Jacko?

I've had it with that stuff - good heavens, there are two wars on - why aren't we seeing what our troops are accomplishing in Iraq and Afghanistan? Why all the interest in these cases?

I'd certainly rather see Joe Scarborough get back to himself on Fox than watch Greta Van Susteren beating these three topics to death. How can he even look himself in the mirror, selling out like he has?

Quote:
Buchanan called Kerry a TRAITOR -- straight up, explained it and made it stick; then he said it again: TRAITOR.

I don't usually like Buchanan - he's wayyyyy too far right on most things. But he's been fair to Swifts from the start and I do admire him for saying that. That takes some brass ones, on that network. Good for him!!!
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: I apologize for Scarborough.. Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_NavyI've had it with that stuff wrote:
- good heavens, there are two wars on - why aren't we seeing what our troops are accomplishing in Iraq and Afghanistan? Why all the interest in these cases?

Agreed -- even the tragedy in Sudan instead of having a bunch of surprises like when most of America found out there were troubles in Afghanistan AS we went to war.

Quote:

I don't usually like Buchanan - he's wayyyyy too far right on most things. But he's been fair to Swifts from the start and I do admire him for saying that. That takes some brass ones, on that network. Good for him!!!

Me either -- but it was fun listening to Buchanan unload and back it up.

Apparently HE worked for Nixon and was involved with Kerry and despises him too.
xleatherneck
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
I have yet to see the document but reports are that a RD1 Lambert was the witness signing Thurlow's Award recommendation. No one seems to be able, at least publicly, to remember who the guy was.

You can download Thurlow's recommendation and citation from this Washington Post article.

R.E. Lambert is listed as a witness on line 26 of the recommendation.
He is also listed in line 25 as being recommended for the same action/service.
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a moderate independent republican my political position coincides with Pat Buchanan about 70% of the time. Pat is dead honest and when he on your side he is as tenacious as a bulldog and has the hunting skills of a hound dog. MSNBC producers in an effort to show balance always have an arsenal of wishy washy conservatives like John Fund, David Gergen and Paul Gigot to counter Buchanan. Chris Matthews calls these type his favorite republicans. Fund, Gergen and others think free speech should only extend in that cicumference of territory that encompasses New York and Washington.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: