SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just in case this comes up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Just in case this comes up Reply with quote

The Democrats have been demogogueing the issue of Veterans benefits and accusing Bush of trying to cut funding for the VA. I'm sure Kerry will be shouting this from the roof tops in an effort to reclaim some of the vet vote.

For those of you disinclined to do the research, the Whitehouse website has the budget figures for the past four years. The VA budget has been increased 45% in the first four years of the Bush administration. No other administration in our history has ever increased the budget that much in that short a time.

I've done the research. I can provide the cites if needed.
SWVTsupporter
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Provide the cites so we can get the message out to the uninformed. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: