SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volunteer Links Anti-Kerry Flier to GOP (BARF ALERT)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: Fliers in previous thread Reply with quote

SteamSnipe wrote:
Is it possible those SOBs in Kerrys camp got their hands on one of those and are taking them as official SwiftBoat Vet for Truth literature?

No, forgivenjojo's fliers are two-to-a-page fliers with no graphics.

That was my initial thought, too. Wink
growler
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's nothing on the Alachua County GOP's website about such a rally this weekend. Has anyone checked with them to see what they have to say?
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My question is this, is there a swiftvet get together that we weren't told about? Seem's that this so called flyer is for a swiftvet rally in Florida. Why weren't we told so I could be there? I want a copy of that flyer so I can show up and see all the swifties there. Ok I know it was planted in that office, otherwise the illusive liberal that accidentally walked into a GOP office would have grabbed the whole stack. Dam are they that dumb that they don't even know how to plant evidence? Semper Fi.
growler
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040821/480/wx10608210049 is an image of the flier. There's something about "facts from kerry[something].com" I can't make it out. It looks like kerrylies.com or kerryfiles.com

If so, definite fake. Those sites don't exist.
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

growler wrote:
There's nothing on the Alachua County GOP's website about such a rally this weekend. Has anyone checked with them to see what they have to say?

Ummm...that's what the news medis is supposed to do. Obviously they didn't, or they would have had the response in their "news" story. Heh..
SteamSnipe
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: E-mailed Rush with the article and soem of your observations Reply with quote

I popped an e-mail off to Rush Limbaugh about this obvious smear campaign. I mentioned the Scott Camil angle too. He is definitely working out of Gainesville as this nauseating link will show http://www.newsparkproductions.org/oncamilproject.html These left wing wack-jobs are ready to canonize Scott Camil, and believe that people are interested in what he has to say about Iraq. Unbelievable.
gee williger
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems the flyer is posted on an easel inside the Alachua Country Republican Headquarters
1212 N. Main St. Gainesville FL

at least according to a thread at DU

http://www.**/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x645070

I dont know if this is a violation of the separation between 527's and the Bush campaign. It doesnt seem like very strong evidence to me.
gee williger
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

certainly Moveon.org is coordinating with Kerry, they have a letter from him on their website, and a link to his website soliciting donations.

"No one is better at demanding action and holding government accountable than MoveOn.Org – and together we can stop the Bush right-wing juggernaut by mobilizing the United States Senate to reject any Bush Supreme Court nominee hostile to the rights of women to choose.

Sincerely,

John Kerry
June 17, 2003"

http://www.moveon.org/pac/cands/kerry.html
Sun Tzu
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gee williger wrote:
certainly Moveon.org is coordinating with Kerry, they have a letter from him on their website, and a link to his website soliciting donations.

"No one is better at demanding action and holding government accountable than MoveOn.Org – and together we can stop the Bush right-wing juggernaut by mobilizing the United States Senate to reject any Bush Supreme Court nominee hostile to the rights of women to choose.

Sincerely,

John Kerry
June 17, 2003"

We better save a copy of this page!!!!!!!!
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gee williger wrote:

Sincerely,

John Kerry
June 17, 2003"

Yeah, the right to choose to crush your baby's skull and suck its brains out.

Kerry you freakin hypocrite, you say that life begins at conception yet you support the right to choose to murder unborn children.

You are feces, Mr. Kerry, you are feces.

Zell Miller
85 Scott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I'd be proud to have the Swiftboats adopted into the Bush campaign. I'd love to see all 300 of you on stage telling a national audience about all the crap that Kerry has done to undermine America.

But Liberal-Demos are such hypocrits. Mooooveon.org pays Al Gore and other morons to speak at their sponsored events, then they show up at the Demo convention. Liberal media investigates - nothing.

Then Liberal Media refers to Fatman's piece of movie fiction as a documentary. They parrot whatever the Liberal-Demo propaganda of the day is. It's absurd!

If the FEC really wants to stop unregulated advertising, then they need to shut down C-BS and it's 60 minutes of Lies, and the NY Times among others that adveritise for Kerry on a daily basis.
SteamSnipe
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Photo of flier appears doctored Reply with quote

That picture of the flier in the window doesn't seem right. Like how bright the paper on the flier appears compared to the surrounding papers. If they are going to doctor images in Photoshop, at least they could be more professional about it.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything at all that comes from the "DU" is suspect! They have for a long time taken on a policy of discussing many ways of taking measures of deception against the president and the Republican Party.
Now while SBVFT, does not endorse President Bush, are not connected to his Campaign and it's sole purpose is to expose Kerry for the lying sack he is, they have had an adverse effect on Kerrys Campaign.
Look for more and more disinformation from groups like the "DU".
By the way I realy have to question anyone who would post a link from DU here as proof of anything other than the fact the "DU"ers are a bunch of desperately scared punks.
djv
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the topic about Forgivenjojo's flyer.

Remember if you are passing out flyers to help the SBVT, do not place them in an official Bush headquarters or pass them out at an official Bush or Republican events.
SteamSnipe
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Flier rules Reply with quote

Are there any other rules about fliers we need to know about. I am going on leave in Dayton, Ohio for a couple of weeks, and planned on putting fliers in the parking lots of some of the theaters showing Fakenhype 9/11. You would think with Wright Pat AFB in the area that Dayton would be more informed on military matters, but it has a couple of hotbeds of liberals that need the message.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: