SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A letter to John

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orion2004
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: A letter to John Reply with quote

A letter to John

So you say the Swift Boat Sailors are spewing fiction? Your minions say pull the book cause of the supposed lies in it? Do they also cry to pull that 911 propaganda movie and its proven lies as well? Will we be burning the remaining books next as directed by your goose stepping fascists? I say these real heroes will hold fast and steer directly into your storm! You are going to crumble under the truth! You are now showing how worried you are by the way you answer this truth. With more lies…………….
Show us your medical records John! Show us the reported treatment of the shrapnel you say is in your leg. Prove them wrong! Prove them wrong!
You stuck it to us with the rest of the communist rats who you associated with when you returned. Your lies then had not been forgotten! When I came back from deployment I tried to hide as the public in the early 70’s wanted to spit at and kick me. I could not make friends off base. My shipmates and I got turned away from more deals, offers, and opportunities that were offered to the public in Southern California than I care to remember. We got treated like we were vermin. I could not even rent an apartment in the San Diego area as I was “one of them”. And all for what, doing my duty? Thanks to people like you John! Thanks a lot. Oh and I did finally get that off base pad from another sailor who had a small place available in National City.
You hated us then and you hate us now. Nothing has changed except NOW that it is fashionable you’re using your Veterans status to try and prove you’re a hero to your misguided brainwashed subjects!
More Lies!
I know many a real hero John, Real people who have lived through hell and sacrificed so liars like you can feel superior and be an elitist dictator. These real heroes are still in VA Hospitals with real wounds! They are on the front and in the S**T dodging more lies from you John!
These real heroes are now standing up to you! These real heroes are standing tall and telling the world who you really are!
These are the people who are looking at the face of death once again and are holding the line. The first amendment is still alive and well John or are you and your henchmen going to attempt a hijacking of the Constitution? Your next move will show your TRUE Color and will expose who you really are John.

Face it John, these men are the real heroes, Face the real truth for once John

BRAVO ZULU Swifties!

I just had to say that. I now feel better!
A lone retired Chief
US NAVY VET
1970-1990

USS Kitty Hawk, USS Nimitz, VP, HSL, ASWTSC, NATTC
GrnBerDaughter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a hero.... thank you for your service and your letter to John... God bless you!
My father served in Vietnam with the first group of Special Forces formed. He is a man of character and integrity and I am proud of his service to his country. I am also proud of the Swift Boat vets!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: