SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Habitual Liar??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Habitual Liar?? Reply with quote

I guess medals are not the only thing Kerry lies about.....

In June Of 1996 Campaign, Kerry Falsely Claimed He Had Introduced Legislation On Children’s Health Coverage. ‘“I introduced yesterday in the United States Senate a bill to give 10 million kids in the United States of America health care with a voluntary subsidy program.’ It was stirring campaign rhetoric, with just one problem: It wasn’t true. Kerry had not introduced a bill …” (Michael Grunwald, “Kerry Files Health Bill After 3-Month Delay,” The Boston Globe, 10/2/96)

More Than Three Months Later, Kerry “Finally Introduced A Bill After [The Boston] Globe Inquired About It,” And After Airing TV Spots Taking Credit For Plan. “Kerry finally introduced a bill after the Globe inquired about it. He had already aired television ads hailing his fight for a ‘new plan that provides health coverage for all of America’s children.’” (Michael Grunwald, “Kerry Files Health Bill After 3-Month Delay,” The Boston Globe, 10/2/96)

Kerry Filed Children’s Health Bill “Just A Month Before” Close Election, After Ted Kennedy “Stepped In” And “Helped Kerry” Write It.

http://www.gop.com/News/Read.aspx?id=4153
Curt
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Habitual,,, hadnt thought of that one hanna..lol..

Curt
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really encourage any and all to Google pseudologica fantastica and how it relates to narcissistic personality disorder and Kerry. But remember this:

1. A narcissist personality disordered person has NO true ego. They have to acquire one by stealing it from others' exploits, exaggerating their own actions, and making up their role in events.

2. And, if you stymie them or not give them what they think they are entitled to, watch out for narcissistic rage, which usually takes the form of attempting to destroy others through rumors and false allegations.

These are consistent themes running through Kerry's life and his and his minions' attacks on thie SwiftVets.
ETEE
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neverforget wrote:
I really encourage any and all to Google pseudologica fantastica and how it relates to narcissistic personality disorder and Kerry. But remember this:

1. A narcissist personality disordered person has NO true ego. They have to acquire one by stealing it from others' exploits, exaggerating their own actions, and making up their role in events.

2. And, if you stymie them or not give them what they think they are entitled to, watch out for narcissistic rage, which usually takes the form of attempting to destroy others through rumors and false allegations.

These are consistent themes running through Kerry's life and his and his minions' attacks on thie SwiftVets.

My older brother suffered from this. He lost every friend, two wives and almost all of his family(virtually all of his children) because of his lies. No matter what you're "story", his was always grander. He would appropriate others exploits as his own. He lied so frequently, he would sometimes tell me a story about himself, which he had appropriated from my life.

Eventually, everyone no longer wanted to see him, as no matter what he said, you never knew if it was the truth. He died alone and forgotten last year.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry.
Septer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ETEE
Man.....I am sorry too. That is sad.
My heart goes out to your parents, sibblings, neices & nephews, and to you.
SharpTalons
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't Kerry basically ignored by his parents and sent off to boarding schools at an early age?? Perhaps that explains why he can come off as sometimes being cold, calculating and aloof??
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His father was a diplomat, but apparently did not have much time for him. I read somewhere in my googling this past week that he once lamented that he wished he had had a father like John F. Kennedy. That fits so well into the picture of this man that is beginning to develop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: