SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IMPACT ASSESSMENT: OHIO+MICHIGAN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: IMPACT ASSESSMENT: OHIO+MICHIGAN Reply with quote

Everyone,

Latest Polling trends show that Ohio has flipped back to BUSH and Michigan is now too close to call. This is per American Research Group (a Pro Kerry Poll) and others.

-Polairs

Truth is Beauty
kmmpatriot
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting information. Is there an online source to see this organization's polling info?
truthseeker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.gallup.com

http://www.rasmussenreports.com

http://www.zogby.com

Surely there are more polling organizations out there, those are the ones that come to mind.
ontheright
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: I live in Michigan Reply with quote

Hello - coming out of lurk mode to say thank-you to the Swift Boat Vets and ALL veterans. Once again you're facing the 'heat' for the good of the country!

Also, just two days ago the polls for Michigan showed Kerry with a 10 point lead over President Bush. Sad I believe it was done locally and unfortunately, I don't have a link. I saw it on the local news. This was the highest lead he's had thoughout the campaign and it was very discouraging. Normally Conservative districts are supposedly planning to vote Kerry in November.

Michigan has been very hard-hit by the bad economy - many, many manufacturing jobs going south. So many people don't care who is running against Bush. They would vote for Ronald McDonald if he were the alternative. They just don't care who it is - as long as they can get rid of Bush.
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure hope this is true. I know Ohio and WV have lots of veterans.
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great news! The SBVT ads and the book and this site are definitely gaining more and more steam every passing day, and that is no good for kerry. Any fair minded person that hears the Vets speak, reads the book, watches the ads, and comes here and does some genuine research will be left with only one conclusion. kerry is a liar, and cannot in any way be trusted to be President of the United States, not even for an hour.
Curt
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Polaris
Latest Polling trends show that Ohio has flipped back to BUSH and Michigan is now too close to call.

Hell if I was a Michigan born and raised I would not vote for Kerry for the mere fact that he said there was nothing like the Buckeyes during his speech there last month. He is his own worst enemy in my opinion. But I get a kick out of him and his wife getting confused on where they are....lol.

Curt
houghton
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. Polaris says Michigan today is too close to call while ontheright says Kerry was 10 points ahead two days ago. That's a very fast drop. I hope your ads are causing that to happen.
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: I lived in Michigan Reply with quote

ontheright wrote:
Michigan has been very hard-hit by the bad economy - many, many manufacturing jobs going south.

Yah, that's what years and years of the Unions and Democrats have brought them!

Michigan USED to be my home. I worked for Ford in Dearborn for a couple of years (even had a critical skills differment) before I joined the Air Force in '64. The stories I could tell....

Last edited by air_vet on Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Rasmussen Polls Reply with quote

I just read a Rasmussen poll about whether Kerry told the truth about his military record

39% Telling the truth
31% Exaggerating
15% Lying
15% Undecided

There are already 46% who think Kerry is either stretching things or lying, and 15% have doubts...keep running those ads!!!

Another Rasmussen poll, among veterans: 58% Bush, 35% Kerry.

Weren't they even among veterans after the Dem convention?

Any plans to run the SBVT in Michigan and/or Florida?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: