SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Request Community Assistance, Rassman Story Out Of Sync

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BL
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Request Community Assistance, Rassman Story Out Of Sync Reply with quote

I have seen many threads about James Rassman's account of what happened during the Bronze Star incident where he was thrown out of one of the PCF's into the water ultimately being pulled out of the water by John Kerry. There are many media articles, Kerry's own account of what happened via Tour of Duty, and Rassman's own words which seem to contradict one another and make his story when seem less believable and credible. I am asking this thread be dedicated to sources of Rassman's account of what happened. After a trove of sources are available, I am going to release an article and circulate it around. There is where I need your help.

I would like to ask for your help in finding any source which contains the events leading up to Rassman falling out of a boat including but not limited to the text of where Rassman was when he fell out of the boat, I request that each thread contain clickable sources where I can see the story for myself and use it as a source.

I know there are a few threads already existing and I will try to migrate those over in this thread. I do ask that you try to look at the sources listed in the thread prior to posting to ensure we limit multiple posts of the same story from the same publication/site.

The purpose of this article will not be personally attack Mr. Rassman, but to show everyone how his version of events has varied many times and is no longer believable when he speaks of the occasion. If he is allowed to join Kerry and tell everyone the SBVT are lying, then he himself should not be given a free pass, especially if he himself may be lying by not having his story straight.

The reason for posting the article in this section was to get mass visibility for the most bang for the buck, I would like to ask it remain here for a little bit before being moved to the proper Research forum. Thank you all for your help

U.S.M.C SGT 1998-2002
3D MAR Regt (Rein)
Kaneohe Bay, HI

-BL
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to move this to the Research and Resources forum in just a bit - that's the forum for debunking and researching and comparing.

There are so many versions of the Rassman story, it is going to take a lot of work to get to the heart of it all.

Good luck!
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can get the Kerry camp to agree to the Washington Post diagram, there's only one version now. One version and a lot more lies to hit them with. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: