SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry and Navy Records

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Kerry and Navy Records Reply with quote

Kerry and his surrogates keep saying...Navy Records prove Kerry is a hero.

The surrogates forget or deliberately overlook one thing, All the gentlemen who created those records read "Tour of Duty" last winter and realized that Senator John Kerry was lying to them in 1969 when they created the records.

They accepted that a well-educated NE elite volunteer would be an officer and gentleman in the traditions of naval service. These true Officers and Gentlemen should be admired for finally recognizing that the young man was a pathological liar and for having the courage to admit their error.

I respected them when I served our nation with them on the rivers of Vietnam. Now they will have my everlasting admiration.

Tom Mortensen
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Silver Star Recipient 11 Jan 69 RVN
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: