SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swift Response Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcknz
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:18 am    Post subject: Swift Response Team Reply with quote

The Kerry supporters are trying to discredit the Swift Boat Vets. They will not ever deal with the accusations. The media is not likely to pressure them on it. I think that there is a need for somekind of Swift Response Team in order to immediately refute all they false allegations that are going to surely come against you. So far the Swift Vets have not defended themselves against these very well. The Swift Vets will be accused of the most vile things that can be imagined. Personal attacks will come. Anything that any member has ever done wrong in their life could become front page news. While staying on the offense, a strong defense is also needed. I hope that there are plans in place to deal with this. If not, get ready. I believe that the Swift Boat Vets could take down the Kerry campaign, but it is might cost them an awful lot on a personal level.
Sun Tzu
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Swift Response Team Reply with quote

mcknz wrote:
The Kerry supporters are trying to discredit the Swift Boat Vets. They will not ever deal with the accusations. The media is not likely to pressure them on it. I think that there is a need for somekind of Swift Response Team in order to immediately refute all they false allegations that are going to surely come against you. So far the Swift Vets have not defended themselves against these very well. The Swift Vets will be accused of the most vile things that can be imagined. Personal attacks will come. Anything that any member has ever done wrong in their life could become front page news. While staying on the offense, a strong defense is also needed. I hope that there are plans in place to deal with this. If not, get ready. I believe that the Swift Boat Vets could take down the Kerry campaign, but it is might cost them an awful lot on a personal level.

They need an ad in regards to the SF-180.
Sun Tzu
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Swift Response Team Reply with quote

Sun Tzu wrote:
mcknz wrote:

They need an ad in regards to the SF-180.

They also need an ad that deals with the Cambodia incident specifically.
amstanbury
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Swift Response Team Reply with quote

My take is that they are really responding fast and well already. Realities prevent the release of an ad every day and in great detail. Too costly to produce, and the cost, obviously, extends to paying to have it aired. The longer the ad, the more it costs to air. I totally agree with their rifle rather than shotgun approach.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: