SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Consolidate!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SwanLady
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Consolidate! Reply with quote

It looks to me like many here get good info that simply isn't present in the media at the present time. I think this calls for consolidating information and I would like to propose this thread be used as a "facts on file" section.

How to do it:

1- List the fact (keep it short)
2- cite the source or resource for the fact
3- Post other facts each in a different post

Once we can get these tidbits together, maybe we can write up an article that can be sent to the NY Times or some other mainline paper.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only problem with that idea is you have thousands of trolls per day and they'll immediately grab your information and communicate it to Kerry's organization. You won't be able to surprise them with anything, and that's handicapping yourself badly, in my opinion. You should limit it to information that is already knowledge to the general public.
SwanLady
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wing Wiper wrote:
The only problem with that idea is you have thousands of trolls per day and they'll immediately grab your information and communicate it to Kerry's organization. You won't be able to surprise them with anything, and that's handicapping yourself badly, in my opinion. You should limit it to information that is already knowledge to the general public.

Okay then. I'm willing to be the collection agent here! People can PM me and I'll keep the data. That way trolls won't see it Smile
gkdechow
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember, we're looking for the "truth" so it shouldn't for Kerry to have our info.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, wouldn't hurt a thing for Kerry's people to know what we're working on.

Keep 'er rolling, folks - get 'er done! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: