SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On Scarborough: Scripps-Howard Reporter with Form 180
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The good news is that if all the Dim strategists are as dim as they appear to be, the strategy is going to be pretty lame.
IpsoFacto
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HE SHOWED THE FORM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Was that scripted? Cause they went to commercial inmediately!! Twisted Evil
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scarborough just doesn't get it. He is not the brightest star in the sky. He just gave this unsolicited advice to the Kerry Campaign, "Kerry needs to get in George Bush's face." Good grief. It's not George Bush. It's the SwiftVets you fool! If you would read the book, read the articles you would see that President Bush can't stop this train from rolling. It's picking up steam and neither George W. Bush nor John Kerry can stop it. Kerry, Sign the darned 180 and release your records. Millions of vets and their families hate your guts. That's the real deal.
IpsoFacto
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry's hope was that by using the major media's articles trying to debunk the vets allegations they would dissipate the explosion that this is becoming (Almost as large as a nuke by now), but this thing is steaming up!! Cool
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Deroy has visited here a few times...he sure knows our sentiments.

kerry sign the Standard Form 180
MarcB
Ensign

tvaughan wrote:
Is it me, or has Scarborough more than once implied that BUSH is responsible for Swift Vets?

I don't think Scarborough gets it at all. No follow up, nothing. Or is he just still new at this and pretty weak?

yes he did Sad

Why is it so easy for them to think of moveon.org as not tied the sKerry campaign? Its real easy people SBVT is a 527 and it would be illegal to coordinate. It would also be illegal for ACT and moveon.

my $.02

Marc

- Winston Churchill, on Neville Chamberlain

Last edited by MarcB on Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
tvaughan
Seaman

Scarborough didn't read the book. A lot of these people didn't read the book or even the most cursory research.

How long before they figure out they need to read the book or at least have command of basic information of the events in question.
Talking point #1: Sign 180
Talking point #2: Sign 180
Talking point #3: Sign 180
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the strategy is to attack GWB for his service, this thing is over.

The strategists are two steps behind. They have just started to try to refute the charges in the first ad and haven't even begun to address the winter soldier charges.

Kerry is going to have to deal with those head on or he is done.

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two observations: the Washington types cannot believe a grassroots 527 would not coordinate with its candidate. I think this is because of the degree of (probably illegal) coordination there has been between the Kerry campaign and the left-wing 527s. It took a long time for the MSM to realize this wasn't a Kerry front, and the politicians are lagging behind. This accounts for some of Scarborough's apparent ignorance.

Second, it is difficult to always keep in mind, but these people are not as well versed in the facts because they aren't as intimately involved in the story. They eventually will get up to speed.

Kerry's people, by the way, are scared to death about this commercial that goes up tomorrow. I mean as in terrified.
WallaceNails
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What commercial goes up tomorrow? a 3rd one?

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second ad will begin broadcasting tomorrow. Thus far, it has been reported on; no purchased advertising time has been used.
Dragoro
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
Scarborough just doesn't get it. He is not the brightest star in the sky. He just gave this unsolicited advice to the Kerry Campaign, "Kerry needs to get in George Bush's face." Good grief. It's not George Bush. It's the SwiftVets you fool! If you would read the book, read the articles you would see that President Bush can't stop this train from rolling. It's picking up steam and neither George W. Bush nor John Kerry can stop it. Kerry, Sign the darned 180 and release your records. Millions of vets and their families hate your guts. That's the real deal.

Your right that it aint bush doing the attacking, but Joe is right, if Kerry is going to turn the tables on Bush, hes got to go after Bush, and get the lime light off himself. Will he? Not a Chance. Im feeling better and better every day about a Bush victory this fall.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mmgoff
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murdock's article said that Bush hasn't signed the 180 either. I was under the impression that he had. I can't stomach Kerry, but if we're all calling for Kerry to sign, Bush should also.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmgoff wrote:
Murdock's article said that Bush hasn't signed the 180 either. I was under the impression that he had. I can't stomach Kerry, but if we're all calling for Kerry to sign, Bush should also.

What article is that MM?
thorrell
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Bush has signed a Form 180.

BUT, I read somewhere that the Executive Order he gave releasing his records had the same effect.

I do know that an FOIA Request on Bush give you over 200+ pages.

Kerry's give you six!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: