SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

300 NEW REGISTERED USERS IN LAST 24 HOURS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proud Military Wife Daughter, what you said makes me wish I could hug your husband! I don't care what the government does or doesn't want to admit. He wasn't an advisor. He was a combat Marine, and served his country well. Please thank him for his great service, which served to allow me to have my life that I enjoy so much. I wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for him and men and women just like him, who sacrificed all over the world, to give it to me. I called my family in to read your post. We'll pray for him that he is able to find closure and peace from those dreams. He certainly deserves and has more than earned it.

It's people like this who are open minded and rational and can discern truth from lies, and will vote accordingly. This is the whole point. People who have made the sacrifice, know what it truly is, and they know a lying punk when they see one. All the many new users that continue to come and the ads which continue to play, and the book selling by the thousands daily will have the truth be told, and there are enough rational open minded people who really do want the truth even if they don't like it, that it will ensure that a lying opportunist like john kerry will not ascend to the office of President of the United States, and order our military into situations that he clearly is not qualified, able, competent, or ethically equipped to judge.
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, new registered member here today also. I'll admit, I've been "lurking" all week. My stepfather is a Vietnam Vet, and still lives with the nightmares, but never talks about it. I am a Navy vet, my son is in the Air Force, and my nephew is in the Army (just returned from Iraq). I do not want to see such a dishonorable man in charge of our Armed Forces.

I was torn over the SBVT at first (whether it would hurt Bush), but am convinced now -- you guys have stayed the course, and taken the beatings, yet you still stand by your word - you have proven yourselves (again) to be trustworthy. Very honorable indeed!

I think there is something very "cleansing" going on here for ALL Vietnam Vets, and I say, "It's about time!". What goes around comes around, and Kerry is now having to pay the piper! With the terrorists threatening our lives, the concept of Kerry being our president scares the hell outta me. Good luck, God Bless You All, and I'm mailing a check tomorrow!! Very Happy
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
ProudMilitaryWifeDaughter
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Proud Military Wife Daughter, what you said makes me wish I could hug your husband! I don't care what the government does or doesn't want to admit. He wasn't an advisor. He was a combat Marine, and served his country well. Please thank him for his great service, which served to allow me to have my life that I enjoy so much. I wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for him and men and women just like him, who sacrificed all over the world, to give it to me. I called my family in to read your post. We'll pray for him that he is able to find closure and peace from those dreams. He certainly deserves and has more than earned it.

Thank you and I told him some of the replys and as usual he says he is no different from any other vet living or departed. I am just upset that he doesnt have the status or the veterans services available for vietnam veterns or combat veterns since he was not recognized for either. I have rewarded him instead by Marine Corps statues and the Vietnam statues available from Franklin Mint, Also for christmas I have put together his medals accorning to his dd 214 and not falsified and the approprate vietnam medals he should of recieved.

I am proud of every service man and woman in every conflict and even in time of peace. I thank you for the peace of mind to sleep at night and the pride I have with the self sacrifice for Freedom.

Service Animals for Invisible Disabilities
Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject: 3929 NEW REGISTERED USERS Reply with quote

UPDATE: 3929 new registered users reporting for duty.

When I started this thread 2 days ago (Sunday) there were a little over 3000 new users registered. We now have 600 new users in the last 2 days alone. Our ranks are going quickly. There aren't many people out there who haven't heard of SBVT or seen their ads. The Kerry campaign is definitely in "general quarters" mode and know that their ship is sinking.

Outstanding! Oooooorahhhh! Congrats to the Swifties!

"I am a bold Internationalist, I will only disperse American troups around the world at the discretion of the United Nations" - John Kerry

$UCK THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS - I am a Jarhead and I approve this message
thegunnerswife
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I registered yesterday after reading FoxNews. (online) The Swiftees have caused such a ruckus that I had to see what this was all about. I love the fact that this site isn't just Republican's but full of all voters. Smile That information is what should get out in the media. Here I am, sitting at home not working (temporarily) and wondering what the heck can I do to show my support???? The word has GOT to get out!

I'm loving this site! I can't even pull myself away from it. I am a system admin on a military wives site and can't even get myself off of this one to go over there. LOL!!!!!!
LeastofThese
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: 3929 NEW REGISTERED USERS Reply with quote

Jarhead wrote:
UPDATE: 3929 new registered users reporting for duty.

producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the updates. I could tell the site is getting more and more traffic everyday. To the people lurking, now is the time to register, your country needs you now!
Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
UPDATE:
4206 new registered users reporting for duty. Outstanding! Oooooorahhhh!

Looks like we are still averaging about 300 new users per day to fight "the war on truth". Do the math. Thats 2100 new recruits per week, 8400 new recruits per month. As people continue to see the new series of SBVT TV ads and as they learn more about the treason past of one John F Kerry, the more new members and the more donations that we aquire.

John Kerry meet Mr Karma!

Karma operates very mysteriously and not according to any timetable. What you put out into the world DOES and WILL eventually come back to you in unexpected ways. John Kerrys' karma has finally showed up on his own doorstep after 35 years as a direct result of what John Kerry did to the Swifties, to all men serving, and to his country. John Kerry is a dishonest human being that has finally come face to face with Mr. Karma. John Kerry is now paying the debt that he incurred 35 years ago.

"I am a bold Internationalist, I will only disperse American troups around the world at the discretion of the United Nations" - John Kerry

$UCK THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS - I am a Jarhead and I approve this message
Thulzza Doom
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am new to this site, having just discovered it after a friend sent me an email about it. After spending a few hours here, I have decided to do what I can to spread the word as well. I am grateful for the information collected here and honored to be among fellow veterans.

Semper Fi
slittle
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m a new member, too. I’ve been lurking and have read "Unfit for Command." I went by my local small town library to donate the book to the library since it is so hard to get. I have donated best sellers and popular selections in the past and they were welcomed. The librarian looked at "Unfit for Command" like it was pure evil and told me that they could not use the book. I asked why. I thought that perhaps the binding would not hold up to the use. The librarian next to her replied that there was not a reason that the book could not be used.

My 15 year old had told me as I got out to go inside that they would not use the book and he was right. I took the book from the librarian’s hands and said I would take the book and place it in the hands of someone who would like to "read" the book. I came home and called the county library administration and the head librarian at the local library. I told them that I had been censured by a library. He said that he had already heard about the situation and she should have taken the book. He said she did not know what the book was about....hmmm she looked at the book and held it in her hands. Does she look at every book with such contempt? The county administrator also said that the book should have been taken. Well...I joined the list and my donation will be on its way.

Anyone need the book...it's yours for free and I'll even ship if you can email me.

slittle
Brazoria, TX
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While we appreciate your interest in the growth of SBVT, we would like to reserve the "front page" for more critical material. With that in mind, I'm moving this topic to Geedunk. Feel free to update there.

Thanks
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have visited this site numerous times in the past two weeks. Not being involved in any way with the military (widow of WWII vet), I of course was reluctant to register. However, after reading many of the responses I no longer feel the same way. Once our (so called) 'elite' media recognize how many of us support SBVT, they can no longer dismiss this group of vets as fly-by-nights!

Many thanks to the current military and our vets for protecting me throughout the years.[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: