SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FUMING!!! over "My Pet Goat"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: FUMING!!! over "My Pet Goat" Reply with quote

I'm sick and tired of these traitors repeatedly screaming about Bush just sitting there listening to a child read "My Pet Goat" after learning of the attacks..........

AND TOTALLY IGNORING THE FACT THAT KERRY HIMSELF STATED HE COULDN'T THINK FOR 43 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. What can you say about the likes of Michael Moore that won't be edited by the Moderators for being offensive?

Wink
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: FUMING!!! over "My Pet Goat" Reply with quote

justamom wrote:
I'm sick and tired of these traitors repeatedly screaming about Bush just sitting there listening to a child read "My Pet Goat" after learning of the attacks..........

AND TOTALLY IGNORING THE FACT THAT KERRY HIMSELF STATED HE COULDN'T THINK FOR 43 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the story about Bush continuing to read to the kids shows his ability to think clearly and remain calm. Geez if he would have run out the door in a panic it would have panicked the kids too. And if he did do that, Moore would have critized him for acting in haste.

Moore is vomit!

Zell Miller
MarcB
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: FUMING!!! over "My Pet Goat" Reply with quote

I agree, there are people that are trained to deal with these issues. What could have he done differently? In many ways President Bush is a classical manager. He knows his people know their jobs so why micromanage them. To do so would be counterproductive.

with regards

Marc

PS. please do not get me started on Moore else I may list out all 57+ lies in the movie.................

- Winston Churchill, on Neville Chamberlain
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you guys get it? It doesn't matter what Bush did. Whatever it was, it would have been criticized.

When you wrestle with pigs, you can't help gettin' some on yah. So just don't wrestle with 'em, OK?

Oh, and one more thing. Don't ever squat with your spurs on. Very Happy
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think of how rediculous it is that this is the best they can come up with. Ask them if they've ever read it. Tell them the plot twists towards the end are quite confusing. Smile. Laughing
TimmyEatsWorld
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swifts is not obligated in any way to host anti-Swifts material on it's own site - Admin
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will never forget the look on his face.

You could see those wheels turning, even while he pretended to be paying attention to the children.

The realization of what had happened was written all over his face and then calm, cold, "We will get these *******'s"

Kerry wants to attack the President for those seven interminable minutes, but he admits that he, himself, couldn't even think for the next forty minutes. Human enough - how many of us were rational in those first few hours?

I know I wasn't.
SF
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best (speculative) explanation I've read/heard about the 7 minutes is that Bush's team (Secret Service plus all the national security folks) probably told him to sit tight as they made arrangements for leaving the school.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this is not a "support Bush" effort (I personally do), but a "reveal Kerry" one, can you imagine what the first thought going through Kerry's head would have been if he were POTUS?...

"Oh God, did they hit one of my homes?..."

"I wonder if my flight to France is affected?..."

"How can I spin this to get another medal?..."

I'm truly hoping for 4 more years from the current CIC, but cannot fathom a Kerry administration.

"Let's roll" OR, fight a more "sensitive" war on terror?
The choice seems clear to those who can think for themselves.

SOTG
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry would have said "Bring it on" even after they already did!!! They are lucky that I wasn't CIC, I would have turned the desert to glass and it would be glowing in the dark! Thank God we have an intelligent and focused CIC. Semper Fi.
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the discussion has mentioned Bush and his seven minutes I would like to add some thoughts. Not sure how many of you have read “The 9/11 Commission Report” (the full report, not the abridged version as written by the staffers)?

I now understand why the Democrats have tired to sweep this report under the rug. It's full of factual information that proves Moore is a despicable liar with his mockumentary, "F9/11." And, it shows Bush's strong character as a leader.

The chapter "Wartime" is a glowing testament to Bush, his intelligence, and his coolness under fire. You've got to read it to appreciate it. Immediately after 9/11, Bush took the bull by the horns and moved forward, never wavering, never faltering. I try to imagine Kerry in the same exact circumstances and all it does is make my skin crawl.

Pages 329-330 and footnotes 24-31 of the chapter, "Heroism and Horror" shatter many of the Moore lies.

Between "Unfit for Command" and "The 9/11 Commission Report" Americans must wake up to the fact that our national security and our safety depends on Bush winning this election and sending Kerry back to Mass.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Americans must wake up to the fact that our national security and our safety depends on Bush winning this election and sending Kerry back to Mass.

Who said Mass. will want him back after all that's come out? Wink
SOTG
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're correct. Kerry may have to go into exile -- maybe somewhere in eastern Asia? hehe
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe he has friends in France and Germany... Maybe he'll just bunk down in the U.N. lobby.

How many Mass. folks do you think are upset now knowing that they supported this tool?

SOTG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: