SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry runs on Vietnam EVERY time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Kerry runs on Vietnam EVERY time Reply with quote

In 1996, John Kerry trotted out his Vietnam record and in 1971 he also was running for office on his record. In fact, he has not run a single time for ANY office without running on his Vietnam record.

It was only THIS time that anyone dared to question it and that is why he was able to win.

I don't know that this is new here, but while we're talking about falsifying records, the 13 mar 1969 spot report say that Kerry received his buttocks and right arm wound when a "mine detonated close aboard PCF 94"

THIS REPORT SAYS OUTRIGHT THAT THIS WOUND CAME FROM A MINE, AND NOT HIS OWN GRENADE.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually those wounds came from earlier when a grenade was thrown a cache of rice, and Kerry didn't get away fast enough, and the rice and shrapnel from the grenade hit him in the rear end and the arm. However, Kerry didn't report that, but claimed his wounds came when a second mine went off. There was no second mine.

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drjohn,

Actually Kerry has taken damage before. Because of this, I went back through the archived issues of the Boston Globe and Boston Herald. In 1996, Kerry's gunner (sorry, I don't remember the name off the top of my head) accused Kerry of war crimes. The initial investigations seemed to support it, and support for Kerry TANKED.

That was when he called on Cdr Elliot and Adm Hoffman to do a newsconferance. There they denied that Kerry had commited war crimes and made gererally positive statements based on the record as they understood it. They did not endorse Kerry for Senator or endorse his character (although the press at that conference did try).

This incident should have warned Kerry that in a presidential campaign, he would not get it both ways. Idiot.

Truth is Beauty
drjohn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I am saying is that Kerry did not deserve that third Purple Heart.

His butt had shrapnel from his own grenade, and the bruise on his arm did not break skin.

Moreover, Kerry has changed his website. I saved a copy of the original in which the wound on Kerry's arm was "minor" and that is GONE from the website at this time.
tincan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drjohn wrote:
What I am saying is that Kerry did not deserve that third Purple Heart.

His butt had shrapnel from his own grenade, and the bruise on his arm did not break skin.

Moreover, Kerry has changed his website. I saved a copy of the original in which the wound on Kerry's arm was "minor" and that is GONE from the website at this time.

Moderator Note:

This forum was designed to facilitate the discussion of the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth strong conviction that John Kerry is unfit to serve as Commander-In-Chief.

If your defense of John Kerry can only be couched in rhetoric denigrating the fitness of another candidate, then we suggest that you find another venue for that expression.

Thank you,

drjohn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I assert that you have mistenterpreted this thread?

In no way do I suggest that Kerry is fiit to serve and I suugest that he has altered his website to hide the facts.

I am somewhat surprised to find that you think that I am supportive of Kerry.

On the contrary, I think I have fleshed out the reason that he does not deserve his third Purple Heart.

Please read the thread again and see if you do not come to a different conclusion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: