SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ten Questions to Ask Kerry Supporters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbshirley
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: Ten Questions to Ask Kerry Supporters Reply with quote

John Hawkins has put together ten excellent questions to ask John Kerry.

They would also be a devastating way to counter arguments from supporters

Read John's article at Ten Questions To Ask John Kerry About Vietnam

And then print it out for a handy reference for discussions with your "friends"

Mark
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob:
Good list, to which I would add:
(1) With four boats near the 3 Boat to assist it for some hour plus and enemy fire coming from both river banks as you and Rassman claim, how do you account for no boat nor crew member being hit by this fire?
(2) Do you consider a single VC with a rocket launcher to be a "superior enemy force" as cited for your Silver Star? Why again did no boat nor person sustain a hit from this "superior enemy force"?
(3) How did it happen that your Silver Star has three iterative citations and your Bronze Star two, the last of which were signed by one who was SecNav more than a decade later?
(4) Can you clarify that you had no Reserve obligations to report at any time or drill after your release from Active Duty?
(5) Have you felt comfortable not correcting the many media distortions and embellishments such as "Kerry dived in to save Rassmann" (AP); excepting one, none of the SwiftBoatVets even met Kerry in Vietnam (Hurley); all witnesses to the 3/13 event except one agree there was hostile fire; etc.?
I also think the List of Ten plus my five should be considered as possible elements for any future ad, press releases, etc.
Cowboy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a great list of questions. How do you suppose John Kerry made it through an interview on 60 Minutes and he wasn't asked any of those questions?

Hopefully, a reporter or two will put some of the questions on the list to Kerry. I'm not expecting a straight answer though. The answer will either be one of two things:

(1) a dodge, something like "how dare you question my patriotism you Bush hack, when Bush was AWOL in the guards"; or

(2) something nonsensical and convoluted like, "I said I was in Cambodia on Christmas before I said I wasn't."
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: Ten Questions to Ask Kerry Supporters Reply with quote

rbshirley wrote:

They would also be a devastating way to counter arguments from supporters

Howdy Bob...hopefully Tony Snesko has a copy in hand when the press finally discovers him doing his lonely vigil at The Wall.

SA-LUTE! TONY!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: