SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr. Kerry, Please Sue Me, Make My Day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Mr. Kerry, Please Sue Me, Make My Day Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Kerry,

As a free thinker, my participation in SwiftVets is completely voluntary on my part.

However, you seem to think I am a stooge for the Bush campaign.

Go ahead, sue me.

Make my day.

Yours,

Fort Dix Lover
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Kerry: "Ask not, lest ye be asked." Reply with quote

If Kerry (or the DNC) were to actually sue SBVT, Kerry could be subpoenaed as a witness (thus putting a real crimp in his campaign) and forced to testify about all those villages he says he burned and the kid he allegedly shot in the back, while the DNC could be grilled about its own connections with MoveOn.org-- the same kind of connections it accuses the RNC of having with SBVT. (http://www.stentorian.com/politics/kerry/moveon.html).

The Bible says, "Judge not lest ye be judged."
Totalitarian societies warn, "Ask not lest ye be asked."
Kerry & Co. should think about the latter very deeply before they try to sue anyone or take other heavy-handed actions to shut people up.
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to be sued by him for saying the truth about him. john kerry is a lying scum bag piece of crap and he no more deserved those medals he swindled in Vietnam than osama bin laden deserves to be called man of the year. If kerry had any stones, or any truth on his side, he would have filed slander and libel law suits against every SWIFT Vet in the organization and everyone that was associated with those ads, this site, and most importantly, the book. The fact that he hasn't, is the evidence that he is LYING! He doesn't have the guts to put his money (or his second sugar momma wife's money since he has none of his own) where his mouth is, because he knows he'd lose big. That's the flat out truth.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RocketFett wrote:
I would love to be sued by him for saying the truth about him. john kerry is a lying scum bag piece of crap and he no more deserved those medals he swindled in Vietnam than osama bin laden deserves to be called man of the year. If kerry had any stones, or any truth on his side, he would have filed slander and libel law suits against every SWIFT Vet in the organization and everyone that was associated with those ads, this site, and most importantly, the book. The fact that he hasn't, is the evidence that he is LYING! He doesn't have the guts to put his money (or his second sugar momma wife's money since he has none of his own) where his mouth is, because he knows he'd lose big. That's the flat out truth.

As Shawn Hannity just said, he's never seen anything like this in his life. The "free-speech left "are squealing like stuck pigs trying to silence the Swiftvets.

FDL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: