SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You won't believe this!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: You won't believe this! Reply with quote

On FOX news right now, they just had Jerrold Nader (D-NY) call the Swiftees all "liars" about 10 times.
THEN, Bill Buck was on and asked to compare the SBVT ads to Michael Moore's film... His response was "Isn't it about what's true and what's not?"... AND HE MEANT THE MOORE FILM WAS TRUTHFUL WHILE THE AD WAS NOT!!!!

My God, these people are SICK!

SOTG
Dragoro
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Course the liberals are going to deny the truth. Its all they have left, deny deny deny. If they dont, that means they agree that Kerry lied, and then what chance would Kerry have to win the election, not that he has much of one now.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
vietnamvet173
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: You won't believe this! Reply with quote

Son Of The Godfather wrote:
On FOX news right now, they just had Jerrold Nader (D-NY) call the Swiftees a...

Nader is know as Jaba the Hut.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of looked like a real unhealthy John Goodman...

And they just had a lady on from the Chicago times who said "These Swift Boat veterans weren't even there while our editor says he was there"?!?

Unbelievable!

SOTG
DEL
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why isn't legal action being filed against those that that use the term liars and frauds isn't this slander?
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The left needs to join liars anonymous...Jerrold needs to join Weight Watchers as well.
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an all out civil war going on at The Fox News Channel. On the swiftee side we have Sean, Ollie, Brit, Fred and now Bill Krystal. The other side includes Colmes, O`Reilly, Kasich, Juan Williams, Ceci Connally. Chris Wallace and Mort Kondracke are liberals but they are doing their best to be fair. And how about Geraldo Rivera? Does he remind you of John Kerry or is it my imagination?
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more they scream, the less they are credible....Notice how John O'Neill never gets shrill or loud....the Tortoise vs the Hare, guess who is winning...hint....its pretty obvious.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's not to believe? Wink

People always look to Fox as being the 'conservative' network, when in actuality, if you look at their programming, it's just a little nearer the center than the alphabet networks. It only APPEARS conservative by contrast.

They are trying to be "fair and balanced," but they're still left of center!

Only John Gibson, Neil Cavuto and Brit Hume are truly balanced on the spectrum of issues.

As for that fraud, Geraldo, he's such a joke - and his candyazz handling of the anti-war issue with Odell last night was just sickening.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Mort Kondracke Reply with quote

In fairness to Mort Kondracke, on the Beltway Boys on 8/21/04 he said that the SBVT had painted Kerry as a "baby killer", in reference to the sampan incident, and said that "Kerry will have to answer these charges". Apparently Kondracke HAS READ THE BOOK--he seems to be a fence-sitter, not a staunch conservative, but he calls things as he seems them. He could be won over to the SBVT side soon.
PO2
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Supports the way I see it, too. Reply with quote

Jack Mclaughlin wrote:
There is an all out civil war going on at The Fox News Channel. On the swiftee side we have Sean, Ollie, Brit, Fred and now Bill Krystal. The other side includes Colmes, O`Reilly, Kasich, Juan Williams, Ceci Connally. Chris Wallace and Mort Kondracke are liberals but they are doing their best to be fair. And how about Geraldo Rivera? Does he remind you of John Kerry or is it my imagination?

That is why I offered Brit and Bill Krystal the scoop of a lifetime over everybody else.

Pentagon Papers 2004? Maybe.
Robert Cooper
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why the mainstream media has been losing credibility for the past 35 years and have been pretty much reduced to recipes, concerts on the mall, hollywood gossip, etc and I class them along the same level as Jerry Springer and the National Enquirer. They used to boast to be the "eyes of America" but, not anymore.

I have noticed that as the credibility of the mainstream media has slipped to the value of nothing - more and more people have been turning to the fair and balanced news networks, like Fox, and talk radio programs - who not only present the news - but, they also keep an eye on the mainstream media - a check and balance phenomena.

Michael Moore capitalized off his knowledge of MSM's agenda and also of their reticence to engage in the expensive forms of journalism. In regards to Iraq, they just show a little film footage of some dust and people with guns and put up a number of Americans that has recently been killed and that's the sum total of their coverage. To report on any progress would be just too expensive. Also, its cheaper to interview some old retired general or a former advisor than to interview the actual general in charge or the actual advisors. I recently saw on a religious channel where these two CHRISTIAN ministers went over there and rented a car and drove around and went shopping and visited villagers, shaking hands and stuff. Also showed a school room full of children smiling while doing their studies. I thought - hey whats the deal. I think that the MSM's are ripping their sponsors off big time.
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: You won't believe this! Reply with quote

Son Of The Godfather wrote:
On FOX news right now, they just had Jerrold Nader (D-NY) call the Swiftees all "liars" about 10 times.
THEN, Bill Buck was on and asked to compare the SBVT ads to Michael Moore's film... His response was "Isn't it about what's true and what's not?"... AND HE MEANT THE MOORE FILM WAS TRUTHFUL WHILE THE AD WAS NOT!!!!

My God, these people are SICK!

SOTG

Was that the guy who resembles Jabba the Hut?? I think the ones of us who saw that interview on Fox should file a libel suit against him. That was just blatant and slanderous insult WITH NO BASIS. I think he should pay for such remarks. (with proceeds going to the SwiftVets )

Last edited by NavyBrat on Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone caught Geraldo last night, but in one of his comments, if I might paraphrase, he stated that SBVT had not yet proven that Kerry had lied about anything.

Excuse me Geraldo...."Cambodia Christmas" and "Leave no man behind" were...what exactly?

Need to checkout Gerry's transcript.

Van Odell was GREAT!
jfnk
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predict you won't hear any Dems that face real competition for their seats defend Kerry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: