SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Matthews operating without a Book
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrydayNC1
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched that interview(?) between Matthews and Michelle Maulkin. You have to keep in mind Matthews is going to carry Kerry's water, and there is nothing on the face of this green earth that will change that.

If you go on his show don't expect to be treated fairly, or get your thoughts a crossed without him shouting at every point, and according to Newsweek's Howard Fineman you don't want to sit next to him or he'll shower you with spit; I'm sure that is a mistake.

What I would love to see happen one of these days is for someone to challenge him on the topic, in this case his knowledge of the military and how the military operates in battle. He is clueless as he was never in the military, so everything he knows has been told to him, and not necessarily from someone who has been in the military.

Matthews is nothing more than a middle age, overweight, loudmouth, highly overly rated guy from N. Philly, who just happens to control a microphone; nothing special about him.

Fortunately for us, his show only pulls a .5 in the ratings department, so most people never see his show, and most people don't know who he is!
H walter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the Email I sent to Chris Matthews after his Michell Malcon show.

Chris..something is wrong with my TV. When you interviewed John ONeill the other night, every time he opened his mouth your voice came out. Then tonight every time Michelle started to talk all I could hear was your voice saying "Answer the question".

So I called my TV repairman and he said the only thing that would stop this from continuing to happen was to stop watching Hardball. So I have and it is working.
amstanbury
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

H Walter --

LOL
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelle Malkin deserves the praise of everyone for walking into that lions den and exposing Matthews for the craven Kerryite that he is. Has ANYONE ever seen a more disgraceful performance by a mainstream media personality than Matthews treated America to that night? But wait. Perhaps I jump too fast. What of Keith (Never been more proud of you Chris) Olbermann shortly thereafter? Now THAT'S journalism.
Lem
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too sent mathews a message after watching him bully the Malkin Girl. He makes want to do crazy things when I hear his smart mouth running over anyone he can on his small show. I told him he should pre-announce his show as a kerry campaign ad. I am SO PROUD of the Swiftboat Truths that are being told. No one should be surprised at this being the real kerry. Men ,keep up the GREAT work, it is doing a lot of good. That is why they are squealing so loud. Redwood in Oklahoma
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: By his own words, Kerry wrote the After Action Reports. Reply with quote

I think we're missing one thing here that just occurred to me. In T of D Kerry claims to have been the CTE (Commander Task Element) on both 28 Feb 69 and 13 Mar 69. AS CTE he would have been responsible for writing the after action reports.

This is confirmed by all participating officers on 13 Mar 69 for sure. Rood is the only remaining officer from 28 Feb 69. And I'll say it again Kerry clearly says he was CTE, therefore he wrote the reports. Slam Dunk (almost)!

The other OinC's did not know the contents of these reports until Tour of Duty was released last winter. Elliott took Kerry at his word and processed award requests. Kerry lied/embellished.
wally626
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frenchconnection wrote:
I think that it is just hilarious!

First Carville goes nuts on Crossfire, and now Chris Mathews goes nuts on Hardball (I thought that she did okay, considering). You guys are getting to them. Keep up the good work!

My theory is that they haven't been able to debunk the true accounts of SVFT, so last resort is for Kerry to file against the FEC. What a pansy! Bush sat there for a year taking a beating from the presidential hopefuls and the 527s, and said nothing. Kerry gets one on his glass jaw and goes crying to the FEC.

Sheesh! A potential CIC that can't fight for himself. *shivers*

A Bush spokeswomen today on one of the Fox news programs (sorry I forgot the exact program) stated that The Bush campaigned had filed FEC complaints against some of the 527s in the past but it was not covered by the press. Of course
Bush does have pretty good grounds for claiming coordination between the DNC and the 527's
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: