SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ok I ask this question again for a reply
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speak to them only of that for which you have FACTS. I hate it when people give me "spin", or crap they heard from a partisan person (either side - it's embarrassing). Do your research & have your guns loaded. If you don't know, then tell them, you don't know. That's why I LOVE the second ad. It has UNDISPUTABLE film & audio of KERRY HIMSELF putting our Vets down.

My sister & her husband have already changed their mind about voting for Kerry - her son just came back from Iraq (U.S. Army), and she wants a CIC who will support her son (and mine - U.S. AirForce).

Kerry was a traitor to his fellow soldiers and his country...he should be portrayed as such. Full steam ahead - DAMN the torpedos!!!!!

GiveMeFreedom
U.S. Navy Vet
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudWIfe, don't know why someone would have removed your post. It's clear that you are not a troll and your posts were nothing but supportive of the SBVT and against kerry. Especailly considering your husband it's obvious you aren't a trouble maker. I think someone just misunderstood. Your post shouldn't have been removed. A lot of people were very moved by your earlier post.

The big thing I'd recommend to people who say SBVT are lying is that they:

1: read the affidavits which are available here on the site and recognize the fact that the SBVs are people who served with kerry in the same unit he was in those pathetic short three months he saw fit to be there. Some of them were on his actual boats, and many of them are all but a few of the people pictured in the picture that kerry himself used to show his "band of brothers". Most of those officers are with SBVT and signed sworn affidavits. Only ONE of those pictured supports him, and he's a paid member of the kerry campaign. The SBVT get not a penny for all this. Only lots of grief from the media and kerry camp, and that's all free and never ending.

2: If they haven't read "Unfit For Command" then they have no cause to say the Vets are lying. That book has been said by all unbiased sources to read it to be "painstakingly researched and referenced and loaded with source materials, first hand accounts, and loads of documentation, not to mention quotes from kerry himself which back up their accusations" There have been dozens upon dozens of comments about the book that are some variant of that take of the book.

3: They need to watch both TV ads and recognize the fact that those men in the ads know him. Especailly the first ad. ALL those men served with him and know him personally. They berthed on the same boat with him, and were on boats which were scant yards from him on the pathetic 12 weeks he served in "combat". One of them was on his actual boat and backs up ALL the accusations against kerry.

4: I would make CRYSTAL CLEAR to anyone who thinks that the SBVT are lying that if they were, kerry would have already over three months ago filed slander and libel suits against the vets, which he has not. All he's done is send laywers all over the country to threaten tv and radio stations with slander suits if they aired the SBVT ad. If the ads were untrue he would simply sue the vets, and he can't do that because he KNOWS they're telling the truth.

5: And really MOST IMPORTANT, the fact that he has deliberately and systematically REFUSED to simply sign the small two page form 180, which would release his full and complete military records, which contain the few pages that he has conveniently withheld from the pile of his records that he has released. If he was telling the truth, and the SBVT were lying, then he would have signed that Form 180 THREE MONTHS AGO and this would ALL BE OVER. But he has REFUSED to do that because he knows that it "all being over" would mean he was proven by his own full military records that the SBVT were telling the truth, and he not only wouldn't be President, but he would likely never hold public office again because he would be finally and completely proven to be the complete and total fraud coward that all those who served with him, knows him to be.

These are the five major points that I would hit sceptics with over and over and over again and force them to research it instead of just believing a man who has made a career out of creating his own reality by distorting facts, manipulating circumstance, and making up 35 years of "truth" as he goes along. The man can't even be believe when he testified before the Senate that something was "seered, SEERED into my mind", and the whole story of that incident has been proven a blatant lie under oath, so when his seered memory is so faulty and blatantly false, how can an every day recollection or comment be taken as gospel truth? You don't believe a pathological liar, you contain them. ANd that's what kerry is. A pathological liar. And a coward who dishonored much better men tham himself to make a name and a political carrer for himself. My father is NOT a war criminal and did NOT rape, torture, mutilate, murder civilians, or set fire to villages. Maybe kerry did, I don't know. But my father didn't, and neither did the overwhelming majority of vets that served over there, and I would spit on kerry in a second if I could for daring to paint my father and those other brave vets with that black deceitful dishonorable broad brush!

THAT is how I'd confront anyone who just dismissed these Vets without some serious invesitgation. I spent three weeks here reading all I could about it all, and every day am nothing but more convinced that it's all true. Thanks again for your husbands service! Smile
7rrfs
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudWife,

There are fanatics on both sides - the wacko looney left and the neocons. Neither of the EXTREMES is worth talking to. IMHO. It does you no more good than talking to a school of goldfish on the merits of the other side of the issues. They just dont care.

The problem as I see it is the middle of the roaders - the centrists. They hold the keys to victory. Always have.

It is this block of voters who have to be shown that Senator Kerry is Unfit. These people have to be made aware that John Kerry wont release his unsanitized military records.

I doubt that the majority of the American public is even aware of what Standard Form 180 is or why it is vital to their interests and well being. And their right to know the "rest of the story."

And that John Kerry is the most liberal sitting Senator.
http://www.adaction.org/about.htm
http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/0204/022704nj1.htm

Which is why he touted his Vietnam record at the convention. An appeal to the middle of the roaders.

He needs to be exposed.
Thats my take and I am sticking with it.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: OK I ask this question Reply with quote

With all the talk about Kerry signing the SF 180 he just keeps dancing around it and just keeps saying SBVT are lying and are fronts for Bush.
I sent him an e-mail and told him I was from Mass and thought it was a good idea for him to sign the SF 180 to help people decide the issues being raised. Got a reply back that said thanks for being interested in Kerry's record and included several Kerry links saying "here are links to the Kerry - Edwards response to the false Swift Boat Attacks". Nothing was said about the SF 180 I asked him to sign
I do not think he will sign the SF 180. Living in Mass I have listen to him for 20 plus years of how great his is knowing full well he has done nothing in Congress, and how turned his back on all that served. He never wanted combat duty because when he requested Swift Boat Duty they were only being used for Coastal Patrols and not Combat. After Kerry requested Swift Boats their mission was changed. I bet he was surprised?
I found this information in the book Reckless Disregard by Robert "Buzz" Patterson Lt. Col USAF Ret
Speaing of books, just got my copy of Unfit for Command and cannot wait to start reading.

RHV
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to add that when I see someone foam at the mouth like Kerry has about these attacks...I wonder what ELSE he is hiding.

We have already had the Camboida story retold by the Kerry campaign even though this was "seared" in his memory.

We have already had the first PH as being self-inflicted - 2nd truth from "Unfit for Command".

I wonder why Kerry is sending the likes of Hurley and his lackies to defend his honor. After yelling "Bring it On"...I would love to see another debate between John O'Neill and John Kerry. We know that AINT gonna happen.

President Bush asked Kerry to join him in denoucing all ads...so we will see if Kerry pulls the ad about the "lies of the swiftvets" and John McCain's "dishonest" - but knowing Kerry that AINT gonna happen either.

Where is McCain anyway? Why is he not denoucing this ad?

Seems to me that Kerry is slowly digging himself into a hole and I am glad to see the "truth" come out. I have read "Unfit for Command" and it is very explosive.

But then also watching Mr. O'Neill on show after show, and radio show after radio show he comes off very well and very credible. I see John Kerry acting like Al Gore did after the election...this will hurt him more and the more the way he is attacking these vets.

I will sit back watch, wait and see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: