SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry`s busy little bees, sparky, craig, greenhat etc. etc.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Kerry`s busy little bees, sparky, craig, greenhat etc. etc. Reply with quote

I`m not very computer savvy, in fact I just learned how to use the reply board a few days back. How you send and receive threads I don`t have any idea. In fact what is a thread, a board, a domain? I guess I`ll learn.

But what I have noticed, everytime I check this site, [ this website is full of lies and innuendo ] is always near the top. Then I look at the Kerry people`s number of posts, Sparky 394, Greenhat 283, Craig 278, Carpro 216, and decided not to even look for mikest and the rest. Out of a total of 3160 could some calculate their percentage even though they only have 20% of membership. Its the old Chris Matthews strategy. talk often and talk loud and you won`t need a big stick.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack, if you think greenhat is a Kerry supporter, lack of computer knowledge is the LEAST of your problems Smile
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your doing just fine Jack, we all had to learn at one time. The only ones that will dog you for spelling or being computer savy is the Kerry spin machine. You see thats how they divert from the facts, typical shoot the messenger rather than address the issues. I saw one attack that you got from one of them. Anyway I saw that Kerry's daughter Alexandra is in France with Micheal Moore promoting the movies about Vietnam and 9-11. She was practically nude at the premiere. Guess that shows the link to Kerry and Hollywood. The article I read also spoke of Kerry's affair with his intern that lasted about two years according to the article. Of course he denies it. I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN SYNDROME. Personally I could care less about who he fools around with but I am sure his Heinz fortune is looking at it hard.
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those Carpro and Greenhat guys are obviously Kerry supporters. Arguing with facts and well thought out opinions while using respect most of the time should have been the tipoff.

Marine4life
The Alexandra thing is beneath you. She was not practicly naked, the flash changed an opaque dress to see through. I love your use of inuendo though, Drudge tried it before and was shot down big time.

Any thoughts on the White House spin for the bike accident? They said it was because of the rain loosening the top soil. Here's the rain fall report for Crawford Texas. The temp was in the 80's the whole time after the rain.

May 22: 0"
May 21: 0"
May 20: 0"
May 19: 0"
May 18: 0"
May 17: 0"
May 16: 0"
May 15: 0"
May 14: 0.03"
May 13: 2.79"
May 12: 0"
May 11: 0.15"
May 10: 0"
May 9: 0"
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just repeating what the liberal press reported. She is there with Micheal Moore and that puts her well beneath me. Just more spin and I must say that all you Kerry supporters are doing a fine job spinning. Problem is your wasting your time with the Veterans. We have strong convictions which most nonvets won't ever understand. You are trying to crack a walnut with a noodle, it just won't work. So you can insult me all you want, that is the right that us Veterans gave to you, it just proves my point that you shoot the messenger rather than address the issues. I noticed that you didn't comment on the affair thing, is that a sore subject.
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry`s busy little bees, sparky, craig, greenhat etc. e Reply with quote

Jack Mclaughlin wrote:
I`m not very computer savvy, in fact I just learned how to use the reply board a few days back. How you send and receive threads I don`t have any idea. In fact what is a thread, a board, a domain? I guess I`ll learn.

But what I have noticed, everytime I check this site, [ this website is full of lies and innuendo ] is always near the top. Then I look at the Kerry people`s number of posts, Sparky 394, Greenhat 283, Craig 278, Carpro 216, and decided not to even look for mikest and the rest. Out of a total of 3160 could some calculate their percentage even though they only have 20% of membership. Its the old Chris Matthews strategy. talk often and talk loud and you won`t need a big stick.

You're right, Jack, you aren't very computer savvy. You also aren't very good at actually reading what people are saying. Neither Carpro or I are Kerry supporters. Quite the opposite. I happen to think Kerry should be serving a life sentence in Leavenworth for treason.
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I noticed that you didn't comment on the affair thing, is that a sore subject.

I love your use of inuendo though, Drudge tried it before and was shot down big time.

Quote:
it just proves my point that you shoot the messenger rather than address the issues.

That's a tactic of this admin. Just ask Paul O'Neill, Richard Clarke, Gen Zinni, David Frum, John McCain...
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Jack, if you think greenhat is a Kerry supporter, lack of computer knowledge is the LEAST of your problems Smile

My apologies to carpro...no slight intended...I just overlooked your name in the message body Laughing

Hang in there Jack Laughing
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Jack, how could you?

But I forgive you. Thanks to everyone for coming to my defense.

Semper Fi

What I say below still goes.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikest wrote:

Any thoughts on the White House spin for the bike accident? They said it was because of the rain loosening the top soil. Here's the rain fall report for Crawford Texas. The temp was in the 80's the whole time after the rain.

"

Hey Mike, think he called his secret service guy an SOB when it happened?
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikest wrote:

"

He must have landed right on his face. Embarassed Looks like it hurt.
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Greenhat and Carpro: You have my sincere and deepest apologies. Marine4life, you were way to easy on me. If my Grandfather were still alive it would be a trip to the woodshed for me. I think I`ll take an early Memorial break and try again next week.
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpro wrote:
mikest wrote:

"

He must have landed right on his face. Embarassed Looks like it hurt.

I'm sure it did, but I don't understand why the spokesman said it was because of the rain. Things like that are so easily checked. I wonder if the SCLM will even bother asking though.

The showtunes comment was a little bizarre as well.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Mclaughlin wrote:
To Greenhat and Carpro: You have my sincere and deepest apologies. Marine4life, you were way to easy on me. If my Grandfather were still alive it would be a trip to the woodshed for me. I think I`ll take an early Memorial break and try again next week.

Jack...before you go, allow me to direct your attention to the "edit" button.
It can take your foot out of your mouth quicker than you can say "Kerry's a lying opportunist"! And it works GREAT on thread titles too! Laughing
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry....dupe post...and the delete option seems to have disappeared.

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Mon May 24, 2004 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: